SELLER DID NOT POST AS ADVERTISED IN THE LISTING.

Recently I purchased an item from a seller.

The seller advertised the postal Method as being Australia Post.

The seller then went and sent the item via another delivery service other than Australia Post.

I waited over a week for the item.

In the end, it was not even delivered by the courier the seller chose contrary to the listing.

And, the delivery status in the tracking showed a false "Delivered" status.

I know the item was not delivered due to my CCD surveilence system not recording the delivery on that, or any other day.

Whether the seller was in kahoots with the chosen delivery company I don't know.

My point is that some sellers believe they can do what they want and not abide by the rules.

I took it to the resolution center, opened a case against the seller, and won with a full refund issued.

It's a possibility that the courier delivered to the wrong address. 

I don't know for sure, and the person that may have received my delivery in error, has not come forward.

The point here is that the seller advertised Australia Post as the delivery method, and acted contrary to the listing, sent the item with Aramex (formerly Fastway), and the item was not delivered. Subsequently a "Delivered" status was falsely applied to tracking history.

And that is just not ethical.

Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: SELLER DID NOT POST AS ADVERTISED IN THE LISTING.

@ep000001 wrote:

And that helps the situation how?

It's obvious you are just here to critisize and not offer any intelligent solutions.

Honestly, this is not social media, take your meme and post it somewhere appropriate.

What's a meme? Is that a new eBay category?

Message 51 of 56
Latest reply

@ep000001 wrote:

There is NO problem, please understand that once and for all.

That matter has been resolved.

I had to resolve it myself, nobody could offer a solution or help other than to use the thread as a place to cast jokes, harangue and ill will at the situation.

I posted the matter here so people can see what has happened.

I did not realise there is so much hatred against people like me.

Perhaps i should hand the situation over to ebay Forum Administrators to deal with it.

I'm done.

Great! Seeya!

Except, despite being done, you are still spouting your carp. People lost interest when you started abusing other forum members.. As for the forum administrators, hand away. They read every single post on every single forum. If they have an issue with anything anyone had posted, we'd know about it.

Please don't slam the door on your way out. I bluddy hate slamming doors.

Message 52 of 56
Latest reply

Your missing the point, it's a valid case, offering a service in the contract should mean something. Australia Post offers a reliable service, just look at America with people stealing from your door. That's what the American corporation Aramex is doing to the mums and dads of post offices around the country. That's why scumo went after Christine Holgate, she tried to guarantee the organisation a future by turning into a blank. A bank that would of brought competition to market place. 

Message 53 of 56
Latest reply

Says the person who is responding to a comment made almost three years ago

And indeed a thread that has not been commented on at all in almost three years

Message 54 of 56
Latest reply

You're (correct spelling) missing the point. This thread is years old and the post you are replying to is nearly THREE YEARS old.

Maybe start a new thread if you have an issue.

Message 55 of 56
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 56 of 56
Latest reply