Seller Fraud

I purchased autographs from an ebay seller selling fake autographs. He has been suspended from ebay for selling fake autographs. I filed disputes to get refunds for the items I purchased from him. He swears they are real however they failed third party authentication. He obtained my email address from the paypal transaction page and has been sending me abusive emails, calling me names, demanding I return the items (I can't return them until paypal tells me to and why should I have to pay for return postage when items are fake), making threats (says he is going to come to my country and get the photos back), and using highly offensive language. I think he is simply trying to intimidate me trying to get me to close the disputes so he can keep my money. He has sent multiple emails (I have replied to none of them). I have reported him to paypal and ebay but they can do nothing. Items have to be returned at my expense otherwise I don’t get a refund. This seller then gets his fakes back at my expense and is then free scam others either by selling them privately or on another shopping website or he can probably sign up for a new ebay account. I am so frustrated. I have really lost my faith in both paypal and ebay. I am also rambling my question is this why do I have to pay the return postage when even ebay admits the items I purchased are fake?

Message 1 of 54
Latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

Re: Seller Fraud

huh . . . . can’t doesn’t read . . . . can’t write!

Message 51 of 54
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-saleswrote:

huh . . . . can’t doesn’t read . . . . can’t write!

Sorry about that k1ooo-slr-sales , I put in a spolier myself and went to C&P a smiley and stuffed the whole message up.

Anyway, it's good to know that the seller of the fake signatures got banned. Nasty business this faking signatures and playing on people's desires.  I have a bunch of autographed stuff by various people. Some I can guarantee. Others I wouldn't as they were picked up without any authentication. 

Some other stuff that I have by a 1960s group, I know for a fact that it is from them having purchased several items from different sellers. The autographs are identical.  I have seen stuff by the same group with signatures being sold and they are identical. So good to know those buyers are getting the real article.   I once saw an item supposedly signed by an actor at a convention a few years after his death. I contactec seller who was relieved that I did as he thought it was real. Must have picked it up in with some  other stuff.

Message 52 of 54
Latest reply

I was just messing with you 4channel . . . . . but forgot to put the smiley face in . . . . . so here it is Smiley Wink

Message 53 of 54
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-saleswrote:

I was just messing with you 4channel . . . . . but forgot to put the smiley face in . . . . . so here it is Smiley Wink

Smiley face always nice k1ooo-slr-sales . Smiley HappySmiley Happy  Cheers

Message 54 of 54
Latest reply