Seller Fraud

I purchased autographs from an ebay seller selling fake autographs. He has been suspended from ebay for selling fake autographs. I filed disputes to get refunds for the items I purchased from him. He swears they are real however they failed third party authentication. He obtained my email address from the paypal transaction page and has been sending me abusive emails, calling me names, demanding I return the items (I can't return them until paypal tells me to and why should I have to pay for return postage when items are fake), making threats (says he is going to come to my country and get the photos back), and using highly offensive language. I think he is simply trying to intimidate me trying to get me to close the disputes so he can keep my money. He has sent multiple emails (I have replied to none of them). I have reported him to paypal and ebay but they can do nothing. Items have to be returned at my expense otherwise I don’t get a refund. This seller then gets his fakes back at my expense and is then free scam others either by selling them privately or on another shopping website or he can probably sign up for a new ebay account. I am so frustrated. I have really lost my faith in both paypal and ebay. I am also rambling my question is this why do I have to pay the return postage when even ebay admits the items I purchased are fake?

Message 1 of 54
Latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

Re: Seller Fraud

Lol helena I wasn't in the least offended, merely provided clarification in the hope that the posters who tell buyers they will automatically win a dispute if the seller is NARU will stop saying it.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 41 of 54
Latest reply

Report him to the Police Internet Fraud investigation.
Message 42 of 54
Latest reply

Message 43 of 54
Latest reply

@30kittykins30wrote:

I purchased autographs from an ebay seller selling fake autographs. He has been suspended from ebay for selling fake autographs. I filed disputes to get refunds for the items I purchased from him. He swears they are real however they failed third party authentication. He obtained my email address from the paypal transaction page and has been sending me abusive emails, calling me names, demanding I return the items (I can't return them until paypal tells me to and why should I have to pay for return postage when items are fake), making threats (says he is going to come to my country and get the photos back), and using highly offensive language. I think he is simply trying to intimidate me trying to get me to close the disputes so he can keep my money. He has sent multiple emails (I have replied to none of them). I have reported him to paypal and ebay but they can do nothing. Items have to be returned at my expense otherwise I don’t get a refund. This seller then gets his fakes back at my expense and is then free scam others either by selling them privately or on another shopping website or he can probably sign up for a new ebay account. I am so frustrated. I have really lost my faith in both paypal and ebay. I am also rambling my question is this why do I have to pay the return postage when even ebay admits the items I purchased are fake?

Hi 30kittykins, my sympathy to you for going through this kind of ordeal.  Having an interest in this kind of thing, can I ask how you git on with your refund and what happened to the seller who was peddling these fake autographs?  Thanks.

Message 44 of 54
Latest reply

Are you insane?

It's not enough you keep bumping GSP threads to whinge, but now you drag, up and ask a question on, a thread that is over 5 years old!

Message 45 of 54
Latest reply

@4channelwrote:

@30kittykins30wrote:

Hi 30kittykins, my sympathy to you for going through this kind of ordeal.  Having an interest in this kind of thing, can I ask how you git on with your refund and what happened to the seller who was peddling these fake autographs?  Thanks.

Q)  what happened to the seller who was peddling these fake autographs?

A)  He has been suspended from ebay for selling fake autographs  (from the first line of the Opening Post dated 22nd July 2012)

Spoiler
4channel, just trying to help you seeing as kittens hasn’t logged in to the boards for near on 3 years.  What can I say . . . . . I like to help people Smiley Very Happy

Message 46 of 54
Latest reply

For both of you -

Spoiler

Message 47 of 54
Latest reply

@imastawkawrote:

Are you insane?

It's not enough you keep bumping GSP threads to whinge, but now you drag, up and ask a question on, a thread that is over 5 years old!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Message 48 of 54
Latest reply

Q)  what happened to the seller who was peddling these fake autographs?

A)  He has been suspended from ebay for selling fake autographs  (from the first line of the Opening Post dated 22nd July 2012)

Spoiler
Spoiler
4channel, just trying to help you seeing as kittens hasn’t logged in to the boards for near on 3 years.  What can I say . . . . . I like to help people Smiley Very Happy

Always good to know.  Thanks for the heads up on that k1ooo-slr-sales .    
Spoiler
Cheers Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 54
Latest reply

don't know what happened there. Just meant to say thanks k1ooo-slr-sales

Message 50 of 54
Latest reply