Seller's listing removed before feedback

Goods from an eBay seller REMOVED never arrived. Smiley Frustrated So reported to eBay that items never arrived. Almost immediately (same day) I was refunded money without any queries from seller or eBay. But when I went to give feedback the listings on my Buy list were removed as though they never existed. Very strange and not the first time this has happened to me. Seems shady sellers are being protected and perhaps eBay are renegging on their policy to give feedback on dodgy sellers.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Seller's listing removed before feedback

You need to go to the list for items that have been refunded and from there you should be able to click on the item and the leave feedback option should be there.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Then again if eBay NARU the seller it doesn't matter.

image host
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

buttsack
Community Member

"eBay seller REMOVED"
So if the seller was removed then there is no one to leave feedback for. Can you still find the seller and see their other feedback?

I have purchased from a dodgy seller before and was refunded easy enough. The user was removed from ebay so no feeback option, which wasn't a problem as they can't sell more stuff anyway without creating a new account with new details. .

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@buttsack wrote:

"eBay seller REMOVED"
So if the seller was removed then there is no one to leave feedback for. Can you still find the seller and see their other feedback?

I have purchased from a dodgy seller before and was refunded easy enough. The user was removed from ebay so no feeback option, which wasn't a problem as they can't sell more stuff anyway without creating a new account with new details. .

In this case the OP has obviously named the seller.  The Moderators have removed the seller's name....it does not mean that the seller has been removed from ebay.   You would only find that out by looking at their Profile page.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Sounds like scam items on a hijacked account,(or scam items on a new/zero/low feedback account)stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I saw it earlier and it was a Chinese seller, still selling but with horriffic feedback Taz.

manuel, have you looked down at the bottom of your purchase history, sometimes after a dispute they end up down there.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

The item's listing and transaction numbers can be used manually for feedback purposes by changing the feedback URL.

https://www.ebay.com.au/fdbk/leave_single_feedback?item_id=XXXXXXXX&transaction_id=YYYYYYYY

Change the Xs and Ys above to the item and transaction IDs respectively and it should allow you to leave feedback.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply