Selling broken garbage as working

btecau
Community Member

Hay i am starting to get a little sick of venders selling broken garbage as good working on ebay. the most recent purchase i have made (not the first time this has happened) I have purchased a 4 port 4gb fiber channel card. This was sold as working. the card that has been shipped is dead. no signs of life at all.

it was packaged poorly too. just wrapped in bubble wrap and paper no box or anything. card could easy be bent in postage.

This ends up wasting my time as a buyer because i purchase this card for a reason. i need this type of card. now i have to source it elsewhere.

Ebay is fast becoming a platform i don't want to interact on anymore because so far now in the last 3 months there has been some issue with the bulk majority of the purchases i have made. cases of sellers cancelling orders as "buyer requested to cancel order" down to products just simply not working at all such as this case.

this is very frustrating

Ebay needs to clean up this platform and remove sellers that are doing this.

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Selling broken garbage as working

There is no shame in not knowing how the MBG works.

However reading it on the listing would show you how it works.

Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

Ebay return would be very simple, INAD, not working.  No expense to you.

Could have saved a whole lot of time, but at this rate your 30 days will run out.

Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

@repentatleisure1952 wrote:

There is no shame in not knowing how the MBG works.

You are correct with that comment,  but OP has taken the time to study ACL and even nominated the appropriate section,    But they couldnt be bothered reading up on the MBG.

If you read some of the feedback the OP has left for others, they  say things which would indicate they have read Ebay T&C's,   so how could they not understand the MBG.

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply