Tell seller not to use Sendel

As a buyer Sendel are useless ,The seller used them to send my Parclel two weeks ago ,From Perth W.A to Bundaberg QLD.

On The Sendel Tracking nothing changes still says picked up on the 2/11/2020 In Transit .

I have sent them emails ,if you lucky you get a reply back after i week ,they wont tell you who the Couriers are or where your parcel is at ,only to contact the driver,which would be good if you knew who the driver was and who he works for.

It is so slow .use Australian post if sellers want the buyer to get there packages before Christmas this Year.

I am also getting items Quicker from china then this useless company

As i Buyer ask your Seller Not to use Sendel

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Tell seller not to use Sendel

@porcelain_dolls_by_me wrote:

"typical" is your wording not mine, I merely made a statement of fact based on our extensive experience of using AusPost.

And claimed, at least in this instance, that that was what every other user of AP could expect.

As I at least intimated, your experiences don't necessarily reflect other peoples' experiences, thus your particular issues might not be 'typical'.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Tell seller not to use Sendel

You used the word "doubt", which to any reader would mean you think the person is lying and that you know everything, and anything outside your experience cannot be correct.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply