Urgent help needed - Multiple strikes for unpaid items paid 2 weeks ago with proof from Paypal!

Posting here before contacting eBay or Paypal regarding this as right now I have NO idea who I should be dealing with and am nearly in tears...I feel sick as over $200 is missing. Please excuse the length, I'm also going to give this link along with the Paypal screenshots to each seller as I don't where to start with explaining it to them!

Firstly, I'd better explain as to why I had no idea there was an issue or any strikes until now as I have no idea what the hell is going on with my account. I haven't really been on here in the last 2 weeks as I've had a mild case of glandular fever and feel like **bleep**, but I did post about what seemed to be a glitch 2 weeks ago where all the items I'd paid for were not showing as paid. I was told it was probably an ebay glitch as ALL transactions were paid for via checkout and visible in Paypal...they still are. 

At no point have I had ANY unpaid item cases appear until now. Nope, not one. I haven't had any emails regarding anything either. Today I went to pay for some items and suddenly have 2 unpaid item cases open and the rest of the items I paid for are showing as having had unpaid item cases opened and then closed in favour of the sellers....and not ONE showed up on my end until now!! Now I've got a sudden influx of messages and emails dated from over the last two weeks, yet all have only just appeared on my end today!

I'm lost and completely stressed out. Every single item was paid together in one go when I went through Checkout as per usual two weeks ago. Nearly all are sellers I've bought from before, and as I often buy items at the same time then I've been through checkout and paid all sellers at the same time quite a few times. 

Every single transaction went through. ALL immediately showed up in Paypal, I have screenshots of all of them. I double checked at the time as they simply weren't showing as paid under my purchase history which was the suspected glitch. Obviously it wasn't a glitch and I'm missing $200 or so as according to Paypal, every invoice was paid for, yet clearly none of the sellers received the funds. Every detail for each payment in Paypal for the sellers I've used before is correct, and the funds are gone.

What on earth do I do??! I haven't been on the ball as much due to being sick but despite all the messages and strikes now showing, none of them did so before now. I was literally flooded with them and have never experienced anything like this, I have no idea what is going on.

I now have to message every seller and apologise for having no idea and also to give them the screenshots, along with a link to this in the hope it explains some of it. I don't know where to start though with getting help - do I go via eBay where something clearly stuffed up via checkout, or do I go via Paypal to find out where the heck the funds have gone? Frankly I'm not exactly trusting of either right now for obvious reasons.

Apologies for the novel but has anyone ever experienced this? What on earth do I do?! TIA.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Urgent help needed - Multiple strikes for unpaid items paid 2 weeks ago with proof from Paypal!

I hope you solved your problem.  As you have proof of payment, it is obviously an unpleasant situation, but you should be able to have your strikes cancelled.

Once it took over an hour for multiple payments to go through, which didn't cause any strikes of course, but single payments have always gone through immediately. 

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Re: Urgent help needed - Multiple strikes for unpaid items paid 2 weeks ago with proof from Paypal!

The help appears to be frustratingly on-off, on-off.

I am still seeing Have us call you options.

Contact options - showing 'Have us call you' option

When I click onto the Have us call you link, I see:

Have us call you (the topic options page)

Just going with a handful of examples from those options, I tried out (from the Selling topics) the topic about appealing defects:

Have us call you (Seller - Appeal Defect)

I also tried out (from the Buying topics) the topic about an item not having arrived:

Have us call you (Buyer - Item Not Arrived)

Thirdly, from the Account topics, I selected the account holds, restrictions or suspensions topic:

Have us call you (Account - holds and restrictions etc)

The Have us call you option for reporting a hacked account is not showing as available to me (it says "This contact channel is temporarily unavailable"), but the Get help with a hacked account page shows a link to call eBay for which people will need a one-time passcode.

Spoiler
Hacked eBay account - call eBay

I have not clicked onto the actual blue button on the Have us call you pages, but presumably, having gotten that far, it would work for me.

Can anyone else confirm any of this?

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

I usually use Live Chat.. I guess eBay offers different options because we all have our preferences... 🙂

At any rate at some stage the OP will have to show eBay screenshots etc. so they will have to communicate in writing and hopefully eBay will take action.

Live Chat is now new and after clicking onto the blue button there is an automated assistant which basically repeats all the options we already had to go through to get there in the first place/ Woman Surprised

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Just to clarify as I cannot edit my reply any more.... The automated assistant repeats the same stuff, but there is also an option to talk to an agent....

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply