WHO ELSE IS SICK AND TIRED OF CHINESE SELLERS WHO DON'T COMPLY???

Now where do we begin......

1. No item in stock despite NOTHING mentioned in the listing
  2. Item never arriving or turns up 5 months later....seller blames it on Australian customs.
  3. Cheap junk not worth the hassle, looks great in the photo, but a pile of c.ra.p.
  4. add your experience.....
Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

I prefer to buy Australian to keep the funds here.

Even if I pay more it gives me satisfaction to know I am supporting local workforce.

If only everyone stopped buying Chinese they would perhaps get the message to lift their game and stick to regulations.

image host
Message 2 of 37
Latest reply

I could just copy and paste what you have written, kopenhagen.

Buying Australian is always my preferred option - if I can obtain the item domestically. I avoid buying from Chinese eBay sellers.

Message 3 of 37
Latest reply

And the point of your post is? You are preaching to the converted. A completely pointless post. Stop buying from Chinese sellers if they irk you so much. Problem solved. Just like that. Too easy!

Message 4 of 37
Latest reply

Chinese sellers who sell stuff at below cost price and get free postage...ie. money launderers

Message 5 of 37
Latest reply

"Now where do we begin.."

Perhaps you could begin by learning to vet sellers .

Perhaps you could begin by not leaving feedback laced with profanity & racism.

Perhaps you could  begin by not posting on the boards in an offensive manner.

My experience?

By carefully vetting sellers I have had zero problems  when buying from China based sellers.

Message 6 of 37
Latest reply

I tend to be the same but the trouble with that is that there are sellers that put their location as being Australia when they are actually overseas based, mainly in China or somewhere else in Asia. I had this happen a few times and I left them negative feedback saying so. Some people might think that's harsh since I did receive the item and it worked ok but they are lying & ebay don't care if you report it to them, they know it's going on and they continue to let it happen

Message 7 of 37
Latest reply

Thanks for mentioning the feedback, I had a look got a good laugh from itWoman Very Happy Seems like the op has a little bit of a problem with a certain race yet continues to buy from that country lol. And yes I acknowledge that I might not be laughing if I was Chinese

Message 8 of 37
Latest reply

" I left them negative feedback saying so. Some people might think that's harsh since I did receive the item and it worked ok"

Count me as  "some people".

A simple check of feedback shows where the seller is registered which leaves one with the option to buy or not.

Message 9 of 37
Latest reply

so obviously you think it's ok for sellers to lie then, they are blatantly lying when it says item location Australia when they're actually sending it from another country, they deserve a negative for lying.

Message 10 of 37
Latest reply