**We can't apply this code until you reach the minimum order total.**

c_mount
Community Member

W T F does this mean? Smiley Frustrated

We can't apply this code until you reach the minimum order total. PULL5 was the code that apparently works and hasn't expired.....

screenshot-pay.ebay.com.au-2018-05-17-21-17-22.png

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Coupons

The last one I had was $20 off if I spent $200 and the one before that for spending $120.....like that was going to happen. 

I wish eBay would give me codes that apply at lower more reasonable amounts.

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

Coupons

The lowest one, PLUCK3, has a minimum spend of $30, and is 3% off. PLAY5 is $70 min and 5%. PROUD is $120 min and 10%. You can also combine purchases to reach the minimum.

What I was asking about is the fact that some listings seem to be excluded from any codes at all. Proud works on 323716134906 but not 1065975240018 with similar feedback sellers, 50-99, so it's difficult to understand what this hidden criteria is.
Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

Coupons

I haven't seen much on eBay recently that I've wanted to buy to reach minimum amounts for discounts. 

Just looking at my purchasing records lately, of my last 11 purchases only 3 were on eBay and the postage was more expensive for the last one.

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

Coupons

So I reached the minimum order total and it is still saying that the same thing.

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

Coupons

What code, what items, what total, are the items from Australia or overseas?

No one can provide assistance when you don't provide *any* information whatsoever.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

Coupons

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have same priblem
Ordering 40 micro sd cards
Using code PASTA5
same message
Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

Coupons

Anonymous
Not applicable
Minimum is $75
I am buying 40 micro sd cards amount $276
Using PASTA5 I get message
We can apply this code until you reach minimum order total
It must be bug on ebay System when purchasing multiple items
Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

Coupons

@Anonymous wrote:
Minimum is $75
I am buying 40 micro sd cards amount $276
Using PASTA5 I get message
We can apply this code until you reach minimum order total
It must be bug on ebay System when purchasing multiple items

A lot of promo codes are item/seller/country specific. Maybe your seller isn't an eligible seller. Micro SD cards for $7 each would tend to indicate they aren't an Australian seller. 

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

Coupons

@davewil1964 wrote:

A lot of promo codes are item/seller/country specific. Maybe your seller isn't an eligible seller. Micro SD cards for $7 each would tend to indicate they aren't an Australian seller

Ah, but those Asian cards have (if they are that) have monstrous capacities not available on Australian supplied cards......original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

Coupons

silv1379
Community Member

In my Gmail, it said that eBay had sent me a $5.00 Coupon because I joined. Now I am trying to buy something and it won't let me. The Coupon in 5/17/20. The order is $3.50 and my Coupon is for $5.00. Please help me with this!

@c_mount wrote:

We can't apply this code until you reach the minimum order total. PULL5 was the code that apparently works and hasn't expired.....

@c_mount wrote:

@c_mount wrote:

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply