When ,Why Does ,Premium ,Genuine ,New Leather wallet Phone Case advert , become a petro chemical P U

Integral Disception, If used frequently becomes Integrity and truth and allowed to become a Festered Reality , Or New English we Have to Learn, .

This may  take a Non Bias Entity , to give  A Premium Genuine New Honest Answer  

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: When ,Why Does ,Premium ,Genuine ,New Leather wallet Phone Case advert , become a petro chemical

I take it English isn't your first language, or perhaps all the medication has kicked in at the same time.....................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Re: When ,Why Does ,Premium ,Genuine ,New Leather wallet Phone Case advert , become a petro chemical

@dmc254254, I know what you mean. It's disheartening, but I automatically assume that when a seller is trying too hard to tell me that something is "premium" and "genuine", I automatically think, "Fee, fi, faux, fum" (with all apologies to Joseph Jacobs and his translation of Jack and the Beanstalk).

I assume that many items on eBay, although listed as "premium" and "geniune", are not.

For that matter, I'd not purchase leather goods on eBay (unless it's from a major store such as Myer, David Jones, etc., who are held to Australian consumer expectations!). For me, it's Piel Frama or Maxwell Scott, simply because I know the quality is outstanding, and that matters more to me than a bargain that turns out to be, as you've indicated, PU.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Have you reported the said item(s) to ebay ?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

THANK YOU @ countessalmirena for your sincere empathy ,,,,,.

Contact made to Seller ; regarding and inquiring to advertised product spec`s and details ,

Responses being of apathy and avasive ,.

Dont allow frustration , Waste time of day . or Banter Blurt on  a Blog .

maybe take padi*0409  view

that may refer to refrain a view and or go back to school and or subscribe to possibly a combination of designer prescription medication,  hmmm, Sunday , hoe the soil and plant some fertile veg seeds .

Padi , what did you mean by dont get me started ?.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@dmc254254wrote:

It's called a "siggie" that some members use at the end of their posts...................

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Newsflash. $2 "leather" items from China aren't leather.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

What's Yoda doing on the boards?

Spoiler

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I take it English isn't your first language, or perhaps all the medication has kicked in at the same time.....................

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

@dmc254254, I know what you mean. It's disheartening, but I automatically assume that when a seller is trying too hard to tell me that something is "premium" and "genuine", I automatically think, "Fee, fi, faux, fum" (with all apologies to Joseph Jacobs and his translation of Jack and the Beanstalk).

I assume that many items on eBay, although listed as "premium" and "geniune", are not.

For that matter, I'd not purchase leather goods on eBay (unless it's from a major store such as Myer, David Jones, etc., who are held to Australian consumer expectations!). For me, it's Piel Frama or Maxwell Scott, simply because I know the quality is outstanding, and that matters more to me than a bargain that turns out to be, as you've indicated, PU.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Have you reported the said item(s) to ebay ?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

THANK YOU @ countessalmirena for your sincere empathy ,,,,,.

Contact made to Seller ; regarding and inquiring to advertised product spec`s and details ,

Responses being of apathy and avasive ,.

Dont allow frustration , Waste time of day . or Banter Blurt on  a Blog .

maybe take padi*0409  view

that may refer to refrain a view and or go back to school and or subscribe to possibly a combination of designer prescription medication,  hmmm, Sunday , hoe the soil and plant some fertile veg seeds .

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@dmc254254wrote:

It's called a "siggie" that some members use at the end of their posts...................

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Newsflash. $2 "leather" items from China aren't leather.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

What's Yoda doing on the boards?

Spoiler

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply