Who is the idiot who keeps changing the format of the site?

Why can you no longer search for used items??

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

This site was better back in 2000 when I first signed up.

Every time some clown makes a change, it's for the worse.

Take it back to how it was and leave it alone!!

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Who is the idiot who keeps changing the format of the site?

@11dustyattic wrote:

Easy mistake. Might I suggest to the other respondents, that if there aren't any used items listed for the said searched item, that 'used' wouldn't be given as an option at all? Just a thought and no need to make fun of the op. What galls me is the pleasure you people seem to take in belittling people. Yes people vent. That's what a forum is for. Nothing wrong with correcting them but getting together in your narly little pack to laugh about it is kind of sad. Get a life

You're 18 months late so why reply.

Just to have a go yourself as you claim others do and then claim that's sad and what you just did isn't?shok.gif

You haven't addressed the Op's other main concern which was: 

Every time some clown makes a change, it's for the worse.

Take it back to how it was and leave it alone!!

That would now also include you as eBay don't respond on the boards.

Nice being called a clown by someone that has no idea hey!.Angry head bang.gif

If the Op instead had asked why they couldn't find the used items search then they would've been pointed in

the right direction as there can be a myriad of reasons as to why that search doesn't work at times.

The used items search would never disappear as it's a vital search option that is needed on this site for

it's functionality and the Op should've known that so there was no reason for the initial post/question.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply