Why do you people keep changing the listings , now worse not better . Cars NO FORDS , ROLLS ROYCE .

Hi

I have the feeling a group of you all drinking coffee thinking what can we do next , I know lets stuff up anyboby that's looking for cars.

You change the listing when nothing was wrong with it in the first place , you make it WORSE not BETTER / EASIER . I was just looking and saw FORD and ROLLS  ROYCE , and Christ knows how many more cars are completely missing from the listing . I really cannot understand , somebody has changed it but then not looked to see if what they have done is right . A old saying is , if it's not broken don't fix it . eBay USA is the same , I always look at BOATS , AND THE LISTING WAS PERFECT over 40' , 26-40' and so on just pick the size you are looking for . Then they changed it no sizes to pick from , I TRIED TYPING IN OVER 40' but nothing . So who in his right mind is going to look through lets say only 2,000 boats on the of chance of finding the one boat he is looking for not me .

Regards

Steven Lee

PS     PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE LISTING WHEN THEY ARE GOOD , ONLY TO MAKE THEM WORSE .

And like now I didn't choose a Select Board  so it says choose one , NEVER anytime I have contacted eBay have any of the 

selection related to my question . It seems you make it as hard as possible to make contact hoping people give up and don't

send a question .

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Why do you people keep changing the listings , now worse not better . Cars NO FORDS , ROLLS ROY

This thread was initially posted on the 'feedback' board.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: Why do you people keep changing the listings , now worse not better . Cars NO FORDS , ROLLS ROY

@davewil1964wrote:

This thread was initially posted on the 'feedback' board.

doesnt really matter where he posted it originally, hes barking at parked cars.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Ah, thanks. I get it now why he would think he was speaking direct to ebay.

Love davidc's comment though, gave me a big smile. So true.Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply