Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cannot track my GSP parcel, worried

I bought an item from an American seller. The seller insisted using the GSP service, and did not give me the chance to pay extra for a more reliable delivery service. Now, when I tracked the parcel on the USPS website using the domestic tracking numb...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can a seller change a listing title and content after sale?

Hi eveyone, Recently I purchased a dog intestinal wormer. When the item arrived it was heart wormer (so incorrect product). I messaged the seller and they claim the description and photo show it is heart wormer. When I go into my purchases on the eba...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Typing goes off when contacting seller

When I open 'contact seller' and start typing I might get three or so words out and the typing disappears. It does not come back and the whole message section is blank. I am using Ubuntu 18.04 and have not had this problem before.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers avoiding feed back by using classified ads

many sellers of motor vehicles and motor cycles are using classified ads and not the auction system or buy it now that way they are avoiding negative feedback and i know from experence a lot of the stuff espeicially motor cycles are junk so do not by...

Collection of GST/eBay double dipping?

I have just been hit with a GST payment by eBay! $59.50. It looks like they wanted the extra postage fee of $65.75? I had bought 2 items from the one dealer, who included the 2 items under one postage. The transation was within Australia not overseas...

How do I send a message

So I only have internet access via my phone.I have the ebay android app.I've noticed that now I can compose a message but there is no means by which to send the message.If I have to use a PC I have to drive thirty two kilometres th the library

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller no reply, still awaiting postage

I recently purchased a top/skirt combo almost 2 weeks ago. In a rush to purchase my items, I accidentally completed the PayPal transaction with the incorrect postage address. I immediately messaged the seller to see if they were happy to post it to a...

Resolved! Ebay have made a payment with default

Ebay have gone and made a default payment without my consent when I asked a seller for an invoice for combined postage.How the hell is ebay allowed to do this when I haven't paid yet?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Invoice cannot be paid using the "Unpaid invoice" page

I have a long standing relationship with a seller. Currently there are more than 40 items (each low cost) purchased for which I have still to pay. The seller has sent an inovice for 40 items. When I try to pay this invoice a message appears saying th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not in possession of Advertised goods

REMOVED offerred for sale by REMOVED which I have had various pieces of correspondence with through eBay was not in possession of the item at the time it was placed on eBay. That persion should not be allowed to operate on eBay as such action is a br...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful