Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller refusing to ship item due to dispute

I purchased an item last week. After communicating quite a lot with the seller prior to buying, she seemed to cease all communication once the payment was made. I acknowledge that I over reacted a little, and was starting to feel wary. She hadn’t rep...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! how long do i wait if the seller does not accept payment

how long do i wait if the seller does not accept payment, he cant log in to his paypal account to seee that the money is there and doesnt seem to worried about. meanwhile there are other auctions of the same item Im missing out on??thanks and regards...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to modify a feedback left to a seller

I left a bad feedback to the seller of the product (233165423917) and that seller made me a complete refund of my money.I would like to change that feedback if it's possible and how. Thanks in advance This is the product:www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-LED-PIR...

4 blade wood heater eco fan

items in this category , some are advertised at dollar figures of less than $10 but actually being sold at prices in the order of X5 times. advertises for $9.06 actual sell price $53.54 Other companies in the wood heater eco fan category are doing t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I am unable to return an item using the item number. Keeps saying item not found. I have followed

I am unable to return an item using the item number. Keeps saying item not found. I have followed directions from the seller. Who advises me to contact ebay directly and they can open the return request for me. But I can not find any contact details.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

10% discount voucher disappeared...

I received a 10% discount voucher a couple of days ago and was planning to use it for a purchase during the weekend. However today I discovered that it disappeared. Any idea why? Did eBay decide to cancel it? On the terms and conditions it said the v...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Shill bidding (probably been said before)

Hi there, Where do you report obvious shill bidding? I've sent a message through help for buyers of all things... The bidders 30 day history is 100% history with this seller, 707 bids on 387 items.... questionable surely? They put the price up on sev...

I go on ebay buy an item, go to pay and the attached screen grab keeps on coming up and prevents me

When I select a product and go to pay, Ebay sends a message (as attached) and it stops me from making a payment. I normally use Opera most current vers. So I downloaded Chrome and Firefox and the same message comes up when I try to pay as well. What ...

Waiting on partial refund

Received item but size is incorrect when comparing to their size chart of the seller. Contacted seller & opened return item with ebay. Seller has contacted me & offered partial refund instead of returning item. I am satisified with the outcome. Made ...