Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

China sales

Why are Chinese sellers allowed to use posts that deceive the buyer into believing the product is already in Australia ? They use photo's of Australia post in there advert and say they are here in Sydney ect. When in fact they send from overseas ? NO...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

An amusing fiction from my seller regarding Australia Post...

I purchase a used Amazon Kindle from a seller in QLD last Monday, and paid Tuesday. Didn't hear anything from them, and Friday night it was still showing as unsent in eBay, so sent a quick enquiry asking if a tracking number was available for the par...

is feedback allowed to be deleted?

hello,just currious, is feedback allowed to be deleted?an item i had oppened a dispute about was not resolved fairly i dont think, i left neutral feedback and it seems to have been removed by someone.is this alowed?thanks

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Checkout

Hi, I am just if someone can answer with my question. I am about to pay the stuffs that I have ordered so it took me to the checkout. Once on the check out, I kept receiving a note saying "Something went wrong.Please try to check out again. I have al...

Advice please - re return of counterfeit items

I have received an order for 10 x 3kg express post satchels. They are definitely 100% counterfeit. I didn't think that such an item could be counterfeited but after researching on google, I am surprised at how easy it is to do. Even found my seller's...

Resolved! leave negative feedback power seller

i am a buyer , i ordered at 7:35 pm on Tuesday & paid at 7:36 pm , and i asked to have shipped ASAP as i need goods to fix my car , Thursday Seller decides to ship part , then i get email to advise we sent in envelpoe not a jiffy bag it will take lon...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

boat listing

There was a boat on here for sale whic has now been removed. I was busy trying to have it checked over as I was interested in buying it. The same boat is now for sale on a boat seller site for $10000 more. They say it was not for sale on Ebay. Is the...

Australian Gst on imported goods is 5% not 10%

I thought i would check the gst implementation out on some items i had in my cart and it looks like its 5% and not 10% 12.19am 01/07/18and there is no GST on postage which is good here is a copy and paste of 3 items 2 are Euro $ and 1 is US $my post ...

Global Shipping Program Pitney Bowes

so i buy an item on the 28th may from the USA and its shipped via you know who. GSPive got a lovely tracking number, says it was uploaded.but can i find my item anywhere?nope. nothing since day one. my delivery dates are 10th to 22nd june.so i'm wait...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The sellers can't accept payments right now - message

I tried to pay for my item and after I clicked on 'buy' the following came up 'The sellers can't accept payments right now. Contact them for help.' ..... I sent the seller a message two days ago and have heard nothing back. Does anyone have any idea ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PLATYPUS code not working

so, i just agreed to buy an item after seeing the PLATYPUS code offer was there just under the 'buy it now' buttonwent thru to the checkout, put PLATYPUS into the 'enter code' placeand het told 'this code cant be applied to your order' now i'm angry.

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Have been ripped

Hi the seller REMOVED the seller went off line and I an the buyer was ripped off

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Items that I am watching

I am annoyed that if I am watching an item and it becomes unavailable (eg: listing sells, ends) eBay now selects a 'LIKE' item instead of the actual watched item for me to view. This is annoying because I am not interseted in the 'LIKE' item but the ...