Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Suspected scam listings ...

I have noticed two exactly alike listings that are short auctions from two different sellers. Items for sale have identical pictures and descriptions but are located in 2 different states. When i google the email address shown on one of the pics it o...

This seller ripped me off

This seller ripped me off. I never bought the item in question and had the sale checked out by PayPal. There was not enuff evidence to say that I hadn't bought it. It was a download code for a game ... I don't even own a game that uses this format!! ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay site problem

Is anyone having problems with the ebay Desk top site today or last few days? I can't get it to upload.

does clicking transfer instead of pay pal make it, that pay pal is going to transfer from my bank

I bidded item and went to make payment, it came up with paypal and directly under that it came up with transfer. I clicked on transfer and got a order detail stating, you have already completed checkout for this order. Then in payment details it stat...

suss bidding?

Ive been looking at 2 old chairs that have been listed a few times & was hoping the seller would list at a lower price. They have a bid & a 2nd bidder looks like schill bidding to me. Is there any point in reporting it or do I need proof?Item 1814729...

Resolved! Won an auction and paid but seller no longer registered

Hi All, Looking for some pointers on what to do. I won an auction a few days ago and paid immediately. Now when I go to 'My eBay' it says eBay had removed the listing and the seller is no longer a registered user (so I can't contact them through eBay...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have I misread this?

Hi all I purchased an item which in the listing, had this as the description: Title: 100% Original Brand New Nokia BL-4CT Battery for 6700-Slide, X3 (Bulk Pack). I took this to mean 3 batteries in a bulk pack but was sent one. Have I misread this inf...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful