Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how can I report a seller ?

As the title suggests...I bought an item on the 28th of August, still had not received by the end of september.I opened a dispute, and then after 3 days of not getting a response from the seller I left negative feedback.The seller is now saying that ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am wrong for wanting a refund?

So I purchased a tablet a few weeks ago. It says it comes with a 12 month warranty, but after telling the seller that there was no waranty in the package the tablet came with, they said that they have no warranty for it and that I can contact them ab...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Love my new bag!

I went to leave the seller some super stars and I have to say the changes to those are awesome too! That and a cool new handbag! I have totally packed it out already and still have heaps of room :0) Just had to brag, you can get some great stuff here...

Laptop Batteries false capacity claims

Have recenctly purchase from 2 resellers a Apple A1175 battery. Capacity was not as clearly claimed in advert. Battery A - Claimed and labeled 5600mAh but real capacity 4600mAh with the on battery chip limit of 4800mAh. Battery B - Claimed and labele...

ebay is it really as safe as it's made out to be?

Hi All, I thought I'd share this experience. I have purchased an item from the U.S, lost $6,000 due to the item arriving faulty ebay has hit me hard by removing my negative feedback. Catherine B. from customer service completly made me feel 100 times...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay consultant

Hello I would like to speak to someone about not receiving an item

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have paid for 2 items, but postage cost not included. Need to cover postage - what should I do?

Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I recently purchased 2 items from a seller who had them listed as pick-up only, so no postage costs were included in the listing. Emails prior to auction end clarified tht the seller would be happy to post at purchase...

hi!I received an email from EBAY advising I was unsuccessful in my bid on an item and I did not bid

Hi I received an email from Ebay advising I was unsuccessful in my bid on a beauty item. I definitely did NOT bid on the item and I am wondering how this has happened? Please advise how this happens and what I should do to prevent it from occuring ag...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item

The $10 voucher code CMOB3 keeps coming up as invalid when I try to pay for my latest item on paypal which I purchased from factorykiss-ozhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140999714792?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 using my mobile phone...

• 167 replies
  • 0 Helpful