Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What to do if seller wont post item and wont communicate?

Hi, What to do about seller. They wont refund money since Noveber 2012. Item was closed at sellers request (they said I didn't pay!) , but I paid twice. I cancelled postal order and got another raised because seller said they lost postal order but th...

postage prices too high

Cost of some postage from some sellers is exorbitant. I just enquired recently for postage from the United States for a 500gram pack of pet food and it was like $90.00. Unbelievable. And Ive noticed other sellers with postage for a tiny item doing th...

automatic bidding

can someone please explain automatic bidding. I thought I understood it but evidently not. I thought that for an automatic bid to be made, the member first had to place an ACTUAL BID????

Removal of negative feedback

For the past couple of months I have been monitoring the feedback of a seller I purchased from. This came about after a nasty experience with this seller and my negative feedback I left was removed. This seller consistently manages to have negative f...

Resolved! postage quotes

freight costs quoted $71.10 for 20 sets ear phones for iphone 5being in a shipping job i know the cost of freight all in a 3 kn express bag max $20 told the seller was too high i get this back "Hi buddy,We need to get some profit from the postage. Th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

emails no reply from sellers

I had bought some items going back quite a while ago and being new to ebay was a bit naive about how to do transactions paypal etc. correctly. As it turned out I didny receive two items and after many emails to sellers got no response. Especially one...

How do I get ebay to contact me?

why can't I use links and drop down boxes to get someone to contact me? Why does ebay run my mouse around in circles with no hope of being contacted to discuss an issue with a product that has caused me to strip my car's engine down and is costing me...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should I be worried?

I purchased 100Pcs Plastic Disposable 3ML Graduated Transfer Pipettes Eye Dropper Set on Sunday and paid with Paypal immediately. On Monday I received the following email from the seller into my private email not ebay.... Thanks for your order of on ...