eBay keeps reporting me to my ISp

sna-4293
Community Member

Hi everyone. I am having an issue with eBay. Unfortunately one of the members keeps reporting me to eBay, then eBay reports me to my ISP, causing them to shut me down for a period of time. My ISP does this without notice and eBay reports me to my ISP without notice. On 13 Feb this year, I had a 24 hour loss of internet access. In between 13 Feb and 18 feb, I've done nothing wrong on eBay, and I'm reported again and Internet connection is shut down again on 18th Feb. Reinstated on 19 Feb and in between 19 Feb and 9 Mar, nothing done wrong and the same member keeps reporting me and eBay reports me to internet service provider yet again and my connection is suspended for another 24 hours. However I first dealt with this member when I ordered some DC5 CD's from them in 2018, and I was permanently banned for harassing them. I bought something here on eBay from the same mob recently "Playschool Humpty Dumpty CD Like New" and it appears to be the same member from who I bought my DC5 CD's through Discogs. I am not allowed to name the member because eBay will edit it out. Never had this stupid reporting to my ISP since I began to deal with this seller from Ohio. Item was sent through Global Shipping centre. 

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Get two walkie talkies with the appropriate range, and give one of the handsets to your uncle.

You will then always be contactable.

Message 31 of 44
Latest reply

its just because telstra sucks and your in the country so if a dingo chews on the cable the interwebs goes out try get a new router and isp it might help also music is mind control if its too hard to pay on ebay just buy your cd's at insanity

Message 32 of 44
Latest reply

It's nothing to do with ISPs and everything to do with the OP.

Maybe actually read the whole thread before making comments. Although part of your comment would tend to indicate a similar mindset.

Message 33 of 44
Latest reply

Guess what, they actually did, and this time, the websites time out and won't load. This happened on 12 Mar and by 17 Mar, it was back to normal again. Nearly six weeks and still going strong on Telstra. 

Message 34 of 44
Latest reply

Oops... I actually did. In fact, 3 more, and guess what, no problems. Life has been getting so much better since Mar 17.

Message 35 of 44
Latest reply

No nasty rubbish was sent through Messenger on my 12th Mar outage. I attempted to send something nasty to Mum, but I deleted it from the App straight away.

Message 36 of 44
Latest reply

She just doesn't know how to have fun. She disliked my Shirley Erban CD from Amazon Prime. I ordered it from Amazon and when I posted a review, she listened to the samples and told me it was rubbish. The reason is because it contains Coronavirus songs and she just doesn't find them all that funny.

Message 37 of 44
Latest reply

She's really lucky she sampled the Shirley Erban CD before purchasing, or I'd be disconnected by now.

Message 38 of 44
Latest reply

Persisted with her and I've found something I liked. Ramones. Engelbert humperdinck. Burt Bacharach.

Message 39 of 44
Latest reply

Done that- didn't work- had to wait until 17 Mar for reliable connection.

Message 40 of 44
Latest reply