eBay keeps reporting me to my ISp

sna-4293
Community Member

Hi everyone. I am having an issue with eBay. Unfortunately one of the members keeps reporting me to eBay, then eBay reports me to my ISP, causing them to shut me down for a period of time. My ISP does this without notice and eBay reports me to my ISP without notice. On 13 Feb this year, I had a 24 hour loss of internet access. In between 13 Feb and 18 feb, I've done nothing wrong on eBay, and I'm reported again and Internet connection is shut down again on 18th Feb. Reinstated on 19 Feb and in between 19 Feb and 9 Mar, nothing done wrong and the same member keeps reporting me and eBay reports me to internet service provider yet again and my connection is suspended for another 24 hours. However I first dealt with this member when I ordered some DC5 CD's from them in 2018, and I was permanently banned for harassing them. I bought something here on eBay from the same mob recently "Playschool Humpty Dumpty CD Like New" and it appears to be the same member from who I bought my DC5 CD's through Discogs. I am not allowed to name the member because eBay will edit it out. Never had this stupid reporting to my ISP since I began to deal with this seller from Ohio. Item was sent through Global Shipping centre. 

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Yep you're correct about that also. I have a couple of CD's I regularly turn to at least once a month. First of all, Men At Work Soundtrack from 1990. Its a mixture of reggae, techno and rap. Unfortunately the Telstra lady has just asked my IT Discogs seller for a refund on this one. Next comes Family Shoveller Band. They're a local group who I met while I was busking in the shop and their albums are a mixture of reggae, country and rap. Then comes Roy Rogers who is my all time fave, and I listen to this every month. Then we have Australia's own Jigsaw who is also a fun listen and a fave. I also love my Brenton Wood CD's also, but I haven't played those in a while. My music changes every week, and there's always some new I'm listening to, or someone who I am doing a refresher course on.
Message 21 of 44
Latest reply

I just wouldn't bother worrying about her store, and just concentrate on your own buying and that way you won't be getting upset.

Also I had a problem with my internet, I usually turn it all off, wait for about 10 minutes, then turn it all back on again and that seems to trick the ISP people and my internet works again

Try that next time

Message 22 of 44
Latest reply

I see some of these at the goodwill every week. I always see Shannon Noel and Guy Sebastian ones. I wonder if the Telstra lady gets an order, then goes there to pick it up and ship it to her customers.
Message 23 of 44
Latest reply

Give it a rest. Nobody is fooled by your alleged issues with the internet, much less eBay.

Your issues would definitely be better addressed by trained professionals. Who aren't internet or eBay related.

Message 24 of 44
Latest reply

Thanks for your help. I'll tell my Dad next time to switch it off for ten minutes, router and all.
Message 25 of 44
Latest reply

As it has nothing to do with ebay, why dont you go to telstra CrowdSupport, someone there might be able to help you

Message 26 of 44
Latest reply

Ease up, she's not hurting anyone, and it's not a 'Telstra" issue

Message 27 of 44
Latest reply

Telstra is run by off shore workers from India and they are hard to understand and don't understand me either. So, they cannot help me and I now know it is not eBay. Just the Telstra Lady from Croatia who smokes meph and when she is on a comedown, she tries to annoy someone who is vunerable to major inconvenience. I am blind and use my computer to stream YouTube music, download from YouTube, purchase on eBay and speak to my boss. My Uncle is my boss and he takes me out on the weekends and during an outage, he emailed me asking if I was interested in coming up the pub for a beer, but due to the internet outage, I didn't get the email and i missed out on a good night out. Also, I was cut off when my parents were under a lot of stress caused by their breakup. Mum was getting ready to move into her son inlaw's with my sister and nephew when this all happened, and I was left in the dark for 24 hours. I really cannot rely on Telstra because say if I win an auction, I will get a UID because of not being able to pay due to loss of internet connection. Now I don't even have access to emails, so I won't even know weather I have won, so I do not bid anymore. Last weekend, I was at my Uncle's friend's place drinking, and suddenly I started rambling about how my sister doesn't want me to live with her anymore. She won't forgive me for swearing on her son's life. I wouldn't have done this if my internet didn't go off. And it was the Telstra Lady from Croatia who caused this all. In the Red Sovine Song, "That's Right, Bar TEnder", he breaks a glass and he explains to the bar tender that a woman caused it all.
Message 28 of 44
Latest reply

What sor of issue is this? I wish I could change providers, but unfortunately they still work of Telstra, and if I change, then I'd have to wait even longer for it to be fixed.
Message 29 of 44
Latest reply

By any chance do you follow Scientology ?
Message 30 of 44
Latest reply