eBay keeps reporting me to my ISp

sna-4293
Community Member

Hi everyone. I am having an issue with eBay. Unfortunately one of the members keeps reporting me to eBay, then eBay reports me to my ISP, causing them to shut me down for a period of time. My ISP does this without notice and eBay reports me to my ISP without notice. On 13 Feb this year, I had a 24 hour loss of internet access. In between 13 Feb and 18 feb, I've done nothing wrong on eBay, and I'm reported again and Internet connection is shut down again on 18th Feb. Reinstated on 19 Feb and in between 19 Feb and 9 Mar, nothing done wrong and the same member keeps reporting me and eBay reports me to internet service provider yet again and my connection is suspended for another 24 hours. However I first dealt with this member when I ordered some DC5 CD's from them in 2018, and I was permanently banned for harassing them. I bought something here on eBay from the same mob recently "Playschool Humpty Dumpty CD Like New" and it appears to be the same member from who I bought my DC5 CD's through Discogs. I am not allowed to name the member because eBay will edit it out. Never had this stupid reporting to my ISP since I began to deal with this seller from Ohio. Item was sent through Global Shipping centre. 

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Thunderbird is now working and connecting to Outlook. Now I can access my emails.

Message 41 of 44
Latest reply

No I do not, but my behaviour may have to believe that I do. 

Message 42 of 44
Latest reply

Nice idea. I used a pare of walkie talkies while I was busking in a noisey street and didn't like the clarity. However in my room with the music on, I could probably get by. Unfortunately I can be contacted by any random on the walky talky and could pick it up to find out that Clayton wasn't trying to contact me. Walky talky is too confusing.

Message 43 of 44
Latest reply

The CD's I have purchased at eBay are not available at Sanity because they're out of print. I do have a shop I can go to who will order in stuff as long as its available from the labels, and it is quicker than ordering on eBay from Kentucky because of the parcels from Kentucky being sent out as Economy parcels which Australia Post refuses to deliver.

Message 44 of 44
Latest reply