ebay customer support phone number

Does ebay still have a phone number you can call them on in Australia?
Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Spoiler
 Because I've stated I will not answer a certain poster's posts I want to make mention that -

LIVE CHAT is not a phone call

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

well ive used both numbers (as we Purchase overseas and Australia) in the Past and yes you can talk to them with issues, but with Covid you may not be able to speak to anyone say it may have to be Live Chat.....

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

Things have definitely changed, since 2014

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

Just in addition to what I said before. During t the Live Chat process, my friend requested a phone call and within a good amount of time, he receive a phone call from eBay and the issue was resolved. So the "Live Chat" made the phone call possible. It was this month too.

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

I have bought from overseas as well as locally and have always used the 1800 freecall number.  It is an Australian freecall number but goes directly to the USA.

Again, why would you want to make an international call at considerable expense when you can use a free call to talk to the same CS people?

I have never known the office staff in Australia to give any sort of help.

The phone option has been closed since early last year.....it is strictly Live Chat now except for a dedicated managed payments hep line.

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

well they did, all i was doing was advising that there are phone numbers for ebay........ so no need to shoot the messenger

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

Why are you giving me kudos for a post from SEVEN years ago that is definitely not relevant today?

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

ah well Kudos for 7 Years ago then - GEEZE WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE - Appologies thort it was a recent thread - WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO UN-KUDOS YOU THEN - FS

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

@tickford-t3 wrote:

ah well Kudos for 7 Years ago then - GEEZE WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE - Appologies thort it was a recent thread - WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO UN-KUDOS YOU THEN - FS

Every post has a date attached...

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

what eva

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply