ebay customer support phone number

Does ebay still have a phone number you can call them on in Australia?
Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: ebay customer support phone number

@tickford-t3 wrote:

well ive used both numbers (as we Purchase overseas and Australia) in the Past and yes you can talk to them with issues, but with Covid you may not be able to speak to anyone say it may have to be Live Chat.....

Hi tickford-13, I mentioned on this thread earlier on that a friend of mine got a phone call from eBay via "Live Chat". How it worked for him as I understand, he chatted with them and then ticked a box for a phone call. He obviously have his contact details and in about 20 mins, he received a phone call from a nice helpful chap. He said he had an Australian accent as well.

So I think going via the "Live Chat" is the only way. That brings up the opportunity to get the call, I'm sorry that I've forgotten what else my friend said. Was there a link given to click on via the live chat process that brought  him to where he could tick the box and give his phone number and  other details? Possibly that's how it worked.

BTW: I'll save those numbers you gave as they'll hopefully be in use again in the near future.

Cheers

https://ir.ebaystatic.com/rs/v/fxxj3ttftm5ltcqnto1o4baovyl.png

Customer Service

Home > Help > Choose a topic

Chat with us

What can we help you with today? Please select one.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/start_chat?initFrom=HOME

At the moment on the bottom of the page this is what folkaa will see as it's "out of hours".

Need more help?

Chat with usWe're available from 8am to 8pm AET Monday to
Friday, and 9am to 7pm AET Saturday and
Sunday.

If someone chats between the hours they should be able to instigate a phone call to a nominated number. As I said, it took about 20 mins for the call to come. That was in addition to the chat time.  It may be quicker or longer.

Cheers

Message 21 of 21
Latest reply