i think its wrong that people can just pull their advertised item whenever they want

aaA seller is able to pull an advertised item these days yet a seller has no rights ebay is getting worse than gumtree lately with no rules

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

i think its wrong that people can just pull their advertised item whenever they want

Spoiler
elf on the shelf.JPG

hehehehehe Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

I think it's wrong that I have to keep seeing this...

i think its wrong that people can just pull their ...

Who's up for a game of Blankety Blanks?

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

socks up

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:
Spoiler
elf on the shelf.JPG

hehehehehe Smiley Very Happy

one slap smiley.gif

bgirlpants.gif    *runs off to see if I can put a hat on another pic...................................runaway smiley.gif

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

Related image

And all without the aid of a net

poketongue.gif

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

Hair.

Spoiler
Do I win a prize?
Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Spoiler
Do I win a prize?

be careful . . . . . the last "prize post " I saw resulted in . . . . . . . well . . . . . . I'm not allowed to discuss that here  Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

@digital*ghost wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

Hair.

Spoiler
Do I win a prize?

Image result for april fools emoticon

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

Awww, thanks Stawks. I got all excited there thinking I'd won a million bucks, only to discover it was a rubber cheque. Oh well, better luck next time.

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

At times I offer items for sale on more than one site. If I receive a bid on on site, I cancel the item on the other site/s. This is a good way to get the best price for your item & find its true market value, (with a view to future sales), as well as finding the most interested, (or knowledgeable) buyers for your products.  

I sell a lot of military memorabillia, and I found other sites far more profitable than eBay in this field, also without all ebays money rules.     

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply