is this item fake?

sezeling
Community Member

hi guys

i just bought an item at a ridiculously low price (200$ with free postage) while fair market price should be somewhere around 600$.

basically it is a ferrari resin model made by bbr and i check the detailed description and make sure everthing is ok, i paid via paypal and the item support paypal money back policy as well. the feedback of this seller is 100% and it seems fine but i am still worried since it is almost impossible to buy such a bargain!! i am quite good at model cars and there is no way they make something copycat to replace the authentic ones, so what should i do? is this fake for obvious reasons or should i wait since the seller just mark it as shipped?

Message 1 of 93
Latest reply
92 REPLIES 92

is this item fake?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-1-18-Looksmart-Ferrari-16M-F430-430-Scuderia-spyder-Car-Model-Tiffany...

same old trick for another scammer who copied other legit seller's link and description as well. already reported 

Message 61 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

is this item fake?

same trick and the buys started to leave negative feedback 

so guys what should i do  should i open an dispute on resolution centre on ebay or paypal which is better? 

Message 63 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

I'd open it through PayPal. It's a lot quicker process in not received cases. Don't forget to leave negative feedback. The sooner his score gets to -4 the quicker he will be automatically shut down.

Message 64 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

definitely bro thx 

Message 65 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

I have also reported.

image host
Message 66 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

thx bro

Message 67 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

guys today is the expected delivery day and understandably i did not receive the item hence i already opened a dispute via paypal and escalated it to a claim by telling every single detail to the paypal resolution center. besides, negative feedback left as well. hopefully i could get my money back as well. thx guys. really appreciate it a lot. 

Message 68 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

Here's hoping the other scammed buyers are able to get a refund too.

Message 69 of 93
Latest reply

is this item fake?

geoxiia
Community Member

Message 70 of 93
Latest reply