not receiving confirmation email as guest buyer

Hi I also have paid for an item(it is in my bank statement) on a guest account method and I have no receieved an email or heard anything and because I did the transaction as a guest I can not contact the seller or ebay about it, did you receive the item? Because its been 2 days and still nothing I'm just hoping it gets here and that the seller did not sell it to someone else as I have paid for it. Please help?!
Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Both of you are wrong.Smiley Sad

I have just found a 4th thread started by the above member....it is an old thread from March started by a member who had not received their item.

The question is aimed at that member but is not likely to be answered as it was the only post made on the boards and was never answered or followed up.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

If you don't get your item you should be able to open a dispute.....depending on how you paid.   If it was bank transfer then you are out of luck.

If you are not expecting it till October It sounds like it is coming from overseas.  What sort of item is it?   If it is an item that is likely to be scammed and you paid by bank deposit I don't like your chances.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Not ebay here, just members like you

Above anything else, if it was '2 days ago' that was Friday, so no way you would have anything yet, even if you were signed in,power seller dynamo

Not sure why you can;t contact the seller? you certainly should be able to do so (just as if you were contcating any seller to ask a question about an item)

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

@betwynwoo_0 wrote:
Hi I also have paid for an item(it is in my bank statement) on a guest account method and I have no receieved an email or heard anything and because I did the transaction as a guest I can not contact the seller or ebay about it, did you receive the item? Because its been 2 days and still nothing I'm just hoping it gets here and that the seller did not sell it to someone else as I have paid for it. Please help?!

Did who receive the item?

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

Tippy, I'm thinking it's that dreaded question  'Did you receive the item on or before'

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Both of you are wrong.Smiley Sad

I have just found a 4th thread started by the above member....it is an old thread from March started by a member who had not received their item.

The question is aimed at that member but is not likely to be answered as it was the only post made on the boards and was never answered or followed up.

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

4 threads in ten minutes.   Almost a record.

Bet they can't find any of them now   hahahahahha  they'll pop up somewhere else

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

Sorry? Normally I receive a "confirmation. Email' from the ebay team confirming my order usually almost directly after ive made the paymen, guest or signed into my account, and another once its posted to say its been posted, I don't use ebay often, honestly I didn't expect this many replies( hence why its posted in a few different places.) I am aware this is not ebay and just members like myself I was just wonderin if anyone else has had this problem, the money being taken after payment is complete, and not receiving a confirmation email of a order from ebay confirming he order is laid out and paid for, and if this has happen to anyone, did they still receive what they paid for? Or did it not come or could it be resold, I I got no confirmation, did the seller get one to remind them to post it and say I've paid for it?
Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Also 'kudo' another member has the same issue, I wasn't sure how-to use this site when I first got onto it so I posted on somewell else's post asking them for advice, then I figured out how to create my own post so I just copied and pasted it, so the did you get the item, was to kudo..
Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

I'm not expecting the item in 2 days, I wont be expecting it until October, I was just asking 'kudo' or anyone I l, after not receiving a confirmation email of the order within a few days or ever after placing it, completing the payment, did they receive the item on the expected date, or ever? Or did it never come
Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

Yes that's right, have you heard of anything similar, of anyone paying for an item and never receiving it? The big problem is, I didn't do it from my account, I done paid for it as a guest, so without the email, I cant contact the seller, or track the item, see when its been posted, see my buyers history on ebay, or even find the seller
Message 10 of 26
Latest reply