policies

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebay can go on about policies but yet when i try to report i get no where amazing how a seller can send you stuff bought from AMAZON AUSTRALIA and the happy little seller sends you a amazonaustralia.com.au stating the order from AMAZON!!! TWO! at that each bar of soap sent in a separate parcel , TWICE!!!!! this was sent along with : A gift for you 

Naveed Jatt .  OH how wonderful E bay stated they will look into it !!! BA HAHAHA , what a joke the so called seller had bought this soap from AMAZON and he only paid $7 odd for them , i paid $13 odd each ! 

try to contact e bay ? OH NO NO that does not happen does it, try to find "BREACH OF POLCISEE" in the happy little half cooked pages of it. no chance of that is there 

here is the code on the AMAZON order SDYHbk?CSVx 

good on you Ebay some POLCISEE you have,  

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

policies

Says the person who can't abide by forum policy and posts here as if they are talking to eBay employees 

Whose choice was it to pay that amount?

So you want to pay $13 each, then go at look what the seller paid and want to complain about it after the fact?

Maybe eBay have zero idea what 'polcisee' is

You can't be too upset when you have not left the seller neg feedback

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

policies

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh yes the EE was intended. some FAIR TRADING they hold . 

can only expect TROLLS on forums can we ? 

its not the money oh sandy what ever , it is the fact e bay was used and is and would be a breach of policy . 

but you go on now do not worry about it little pebbles,  

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

policies

Anonymous
Not applicable

YEP here we go now , :IT IS NOT THE MONEY I REALLY CARE ABOUT IT IS THE TWO INVOICES FRON AMAZON  got it now ? .....little pebbles.  if i want to buy off AMAZON then i would go to it BUT IT IS E BAY!!! why should i buy off e bay and get AMAZON invoices?  but oh poor little pebbles don't get eh ? 

NO E BAY INVOICE WAS THERE.  who did i buy it from now little pebbles ? 

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

policies

policies

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can send all the info of third party and go on with it as much as you7 want , i would HATE to be your accountant, problem being : ? WHERE IS THE INVOICE FROM E BAY ?  oh, i did not get one ? where did i buy this from ? was it AMAZON , 

or was i logged in to E BAY? was i not ? 

i really do not care about where it comes from , other sellers can send invoices , from E BAY why can not this seller ? it is a breach, and as far as i am concerned , i will leave e bay and may as well BUY OFF AMAZON , 

i am getting sick and tired of the scammers on E BAY , 

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

policies

Am not sure why you are complaining.  What difference where the seller obtained the item they are selling.  It is very slack on the part of the seller for sure.

Please show a little more decency to fellow members on these boards.  The member you have replied to is not "little pebbles" as you call them.  Sandy pebbles is a long time member and with a great deal of knowledge.  If you want to be  a  smartie, try it on the seller. 

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

policies

Grow up sweetheart

Can't handle factual replies so you have a tantrum

Well done

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

policies

Not sure if you realise most sellers of new product on Ebay,  purchase it from somewhere else,  to be onsold at a higher price.  I do it myself, in my case a wholesaler,  but nothing wrong with them getting product from Amazon or any other platform to onsell if people are prepared to buy it.

It all comes down to due diligence, if you are after a bar of soap shop around to see where it is cheapest and buy from there.    As an example most little corner stores buy a heap of product from large supermarkets (when on special) than onsell to the consumer at a considerable markup.  Nothing wrong with that.

Not sure what you are Bleeting about.

And PS name calling because you don't agree with a response is a reflection on you.

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply