"1 item sold by (seller)"?

Hi. I am simply asking this question because I am relatively new to eBay. Perhaps this is just an aspect of eBay but just to eradicate any concerns, I will ask anyways.

Recently I bought an item. In fact, a quanitity of 2 of the exact item from a seller. I recently was notified about my purchase being succesful and my item being shipped. However, when I visit my purchase history page, it only states that one item was sold. It does mention the quantity being 2 and the combined price of 2 items being transacted, however, I don't understand why eBay tells me only "1" has been sent by the seller.

Is it just an ordinary occurence, or should I be concerned? 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Did you get combined postage?

Maybe the seller has combined them into one parcel.

Otherwise, maybe message the seller and ask  politely about your concerns.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Sounds like it might be 2 of the same item Stawks, tyrant, if you open the listing page in your purchase history it will show you how many of that item you have bought.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

It's only one item but you bought two of it, meaning you bought from one listing but you bought a quantity of two. Put it another way, you bought two of the same (one) item.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You have answered your question....you said the notification states 2 of the same item and you have paid for 2 items.

I don't believe you need to check anything with the seller.....just wait for the parcel to arrive.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply