"CASH ON DELIVERY"

I won an item and the main reason i went for the item is because one of the options of payment was "Cash On Delivery" Now Im From Werstern Australia And the item is in Victoria,

When i went to the checkout i selected Cash On Delivery , The Seller has sent me his bank details and wants a Bank Deposit , I sent a message back saying i selected the "COD" option , The message i got back was i can pick it up in victoria if i want "COD" wich has got me stumped at the moment as i live in a different state and bank deposit is not how i wanted to pay.

My Question is what options do i have as the buyer ?

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

"CASH ON DELIVERY"

With that intelligence level the next post will surely be how come everything is in Australian dollars not in US

dollars, Angry head bang.gif

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

"CASH ON DELIVERY"

Geeee Day Mate

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

"CASH ON DELIVERY"

What they all said.

I would question your cognitive facilities, too. Given you are replying to posts made over SIX YEARS ago. About an AUSTRALIAN postage method, which it is a fair bet we have more knowledge of than you.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

"CASH ON DELIVERY"

bonbia8
Community Member
I only do it with regular buyers and sellers on eBay . I wouldn't do it with anyone over $ 100. I am only buying cds. Any thing else I buy local where I can return product.
Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

"CASH ON DELIVERY"

The person you are addressing asked the question over EIGHT years ago, so has almost certainly resolved the issue since then.

They haven't logged into the boards for over SIX years, so are unlikely to even see your 'response'.

I have to ask, though.

Why would you use an expensive Australia Post service at all? And why do you inflict it on regular buyers? And a seller is the one who chooses postage methods, so why would you pay more, much less buy from sellers who inflict it on you?

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply