website

trudy66
Community Member

after reading about a website that holds ebay info I decided to ask them to remove my details. I have forgotten the site name - can anyone refresh my fading memory please? I cant search sent items as it was done on the external site. Thx.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: website

trudy66
Community Member

disregard this request as I have found it. Thx.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It depends on what site you are referring to....there are several that give information about ebay buyers and sellers.

If you have already asked to have your information removed there will be nothing there.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I cant search sent items as it was done on the external site. Thx.

What does that mean. Pretty sure that site has nothing to do with whether your items were sent or not.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

no no I meant in my email sent items but then I realised I did the request direct from their website - I just wanted to check it had been done and yes it has.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@ruthrcs wrote:

after reading about a website that holds ebay info I decided to ask them to remove my details. I have forgotten the site name - can anyone refresh my fading memory please? I cant search sent items as it was done on the external site. Thx.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is called WATCHCOUNT.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

thankyou for pointing that out to me in such large lettters - I can only presume that is so I wont forget. If you had read my thread you would have seen that I found it and because I couldnt remove the post I asked that it be disregarded as I had found the site.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

It's very frustrating.

Because you can't remove a post once it's started and can't do any edits after a couple of minutes, you can always ask the moderators to remove your own post for you.  On the left hand side of your comment you'll see in blue writing "report inappropriate content".  By accessing that you can ask for it to be removed as you no longer need the question answered or discussed.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Wonderful....well how about Tool Haus ????

Might want to check that one out as well.

Need me to check your Tyers & do the Windscreen while l am here ??
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@polly.the.cat wrote:
Wonderful....well how about Tool Haus ????

Might want to check that one out as well.

Need me to check your Tyers & do the Windscreen while l am here ??

You can do mine if you like. We had dirty rain yesterday and the car is putrid! Silly dust storms mixed in with rain.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply