why are you protecting bad ebay sellers I just had A problem with one and when I went to leave my fe

why are you protecting bad ebay sellers I just had A problem with one and when I went to leave my feedback to worn other EBAY buyers you had removed it from my list ,So other buyers will not know the problems that I had so to me you are protecting the bad EBAYER and not the good ones PLEASE EXPLAIN or is it just money now matter how gets ripped off 

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: why are you protecting bad ebay sellers I just had A problem with one and when I went to leave m

Only a perception. You constantly defending buyers without actually reading the text of their complaint would be... a perception. Not based on facts, usually.

Message 41 of 51
Latest reply

Re: why are you protecting bad ebay sellers I just had A problem with one and when I went to leave m

If something has been deleted before I have had a chance to read it as was suggested to me, then it's not that easy. I have only been able to time travel 2 times in the past that I can recall. Can you time travel davewil1964?

Message 42 of 51
Latest reply

I can't time travel. What I can do is respond according to the information available (which includes actually reading other responses) at the time of posting.

Not short-cutting to (poorly implemented) character assassination as as first, or last, option. And providing facts, rather than factless 'comfort'. Not accompanied, as often by you, attempted character assassination.

Message 43 of 51
Latest reply

4channel,  you could actually time travel, I offered to send you 2 screen shots,  I note you didnt respond or read that offer.

Message 44 of 51
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I can't time travel. What I can do is respond according to the information available (which includes actually reading other responses) at the time of posting.

Not short-cutting to (poorly implemented) character assassination as as first, or last, option. And providing facts, rather than factless 'comfort'. Not accompanied, as often by you, attempted character assassination.

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear. *sigh* davewil1964. No "character assassination " as you put. Not even an attempt. Just a bit of banter and with you being a sci-fi buff, I thought it may strike a bell with you. Never mind

All I can say is that I will try to be more up to date here and be around to read stuff before it's gone. I can't do much better than that.

And is time travel possible?

Message 45 of 51
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

And is time travel possible?

Oh my goodness…. I really hope so. 😉
I’d love to go for a few past and future trips.  Wouldn’t you? 
You would be able to go back in time, to read all the posts before they went missing 😉😉😁

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 46 of 51
Latest reply

I would agree 100% with you observation. eBay AU. is no longer what it was. I have had more issues with poor sellers in the past 2 years than ever before, yet Ebay protects them. It appears to be all about their commission. All the laughable TV Ads about money back /protection are FALSE. eBay don't care anymore. Once a pleasure to buy from, now super wary and cautious. DON'T BELIEVE SELLER  RATINGS/FEEDBACK!!

Message 47 of 51
Latest reply

What's your problem, exactly? I checked out your feedback given to others and from what I can see, most of your experiences have been positive. You gave a neg and neutral in two cases, where the item was not as described.

Did you open an ebay claim for not as described or wrong item? What happeend?

Your feedback for those has not been removed. Has any other feedback of yours been removed?

I know it can be, sometimes, if you don't follow ebay guidelines.

I only ask as my experience has been the opposite of yours. I find with ebay these days, the sellers have to be much more on the ball than in the old days. There is an estimated date of arrival and they have to keep to it or else risk a buyer backlash with a claim opened. 

Message 48 of 51
Latest reply

Not a pleasant experience. I hope this was resolved for you. I discovered when a seller cancels a purchase, the buyer cannot leave feedback.  A recent purchase was cancelled by the seller. Then the item was re listed. In the cancellation, the reason listed was 'problem with delivery address' (In all the years of shopping online, never had 'problem with delivery address' ) Out of curiosity, I clicked on 'Appeal case' The reason listed there was 'unpaid item'  I have no idea why this seller is behaving this way. I have all the proof of immediate payment. Paypal, Bank, email, ebay.  I have contacted the seller twice. They  are unresponsive. I won't make the error of buying from them again. This first time was bizarre enough.  It's a pity buyers don't have the option of blocking sellers. 

Message 49 of 51
Latest reply

@family_gj_aj_dd wrote:

Not a pleasant experience. I hope this was resolved for you. I discovered when a seller cancels a purchase, the buyer cannot leave feedback.  

Unless it's changed very recently, yes you can - just click on your account in purchase history, then click on "feedback" and the cancelled orders will be there and you can leave feedback.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 50 of 51
Latest reply