why don't sellers leave you feedback when you pay for something.They get the money what more do they

Message 1 of 77
Latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

why don't sellers leave you feedback when you pay for something.They get the money what more do they

Volunteer both online and in the real community? YES! You are lower than the lowest life form LOL! There are no pendants or medals, but have a trophy. award.gif There should be more people like you.

Message 71 of 77
Latest reply

can a form of life actually be lower than the lowest form of life, or does this just become THE lowest form of life, making the previous lowest form ( regular ebay forum posters ) the second lowest form of life I wonder ?????     Its late,  I,ve had a few scotches and gone all philisophical......Smiley Very Happy

Message 72 of 77
Latest reply

Ummm......something like that..................I think..............!!! I have to catch up (which won't take much given I don't drink any more).drinking on couch.gif 

Message 73 of 77
Latest reply

Another wrinkle: I opeate an eBay account on behalf of the company by which I'm employed. The account has existed for a few years, but has only recently been re-activated. 

There's an initial listing limit of 100 items per month for new accounts, which we quickly hit. You can request an increase, which we did, and were automatically upped to the next level - 220 items. Which we quickly hit again.

(Among the items we list are gloves: if you have five different sizes available - S, M, L, XL, XXL - and list 10 pairs in each size, that counts as 50 items. LIst four styles of glove, and you've just about hit your limit).

So, we had to apply for another increase. This one consisted of talking to a nice person in the obligatory off-shore call-centre, who politely told me that a further rise wouldn't be considered unless we had an appreciable rise in feedback.

To wit: of the many items we've sold in the last month, only two of the buyers have left feedback. So, we won't be getting our increase any time soon...

My policy, now stated in each item description, is that feedback will be left for buyers once we've received it from them.

Message 74 of 77
Latest reply

@whiznumber6 wrote:

To wit: of the many items we've sold in the last month, only two of the buyers have left feedback. So, we won't be getting our increase any time soon...

Errrr, I see 5 different buyers have left you feedback in the last month and around 40 feedback left in total.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 75 of 77
Latest reply

Umm,  whiznumber6 was talking about the company's selling id, not their own id 

Start early?         

Message 76 of 77
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Start early?         

Nah, finished late.................................t0311.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 77 of 77
Latest reply