Aussie Skateboarding Cat Ollies Dog!

It's no secret that cats are generally more agile than dogs, but this is taking it to the extreme.

This talented, well-trained (and possibly selectively filmed) cat leaps over bins, does stalls on people's shoulders and ducks under signs before spectacularly clearing a very surprised rottweiler, all on Australia's own Gold Coast.

Click through for more stunning animal tricks, including amazing frisbee dogs, a monkey that can use a vending machine and a cat that walks its dog.

I'd love to be able to skateboard!
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Aussie Skateboarding Cat Ollies Dog!

That skateboarding cat makes great viewing any way its done!...

The monkey getting the drink, well thats believable, and smart! 

Gee, I wish Milo would do something outstanding, not just sleep, eat ,drink,  get brushed, wander outside to see whats happening in the neighbourhood, look straight at me when the oven timer goes off, goes to the phone when it rings etc. etc....

Come to think of it, he DOES do a lot!!  lol  

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

God he must be fun to have around the house, 'nora Cat LOL

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Yes, we keep saying to him "you are a CAT" and he looks back and grins! I'm sure of it! Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.