Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Have a Furry Merry Christmas!

I now it's not cats, but meerkats is OK isn't it? A meerkat unwraps its present and hides inside as animals at Sydney's Taronga Zoo received Christmas-themed treatsA meerkat unwraps a present under the Christmas tree as animals at Sydney's Taronga Zo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cat's Perilous Jump Carrying Kitten

Good morning crazy cat ppl! Open up the news and found this amazing story: If you're a parent, you know the feeling. You'd pick your child up and carry them through whatever life threw at you as long as you knew they'd be safe in the end.This cat hol...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My New Cat Things From Last Saturday

Sorry I've been so busy at work and some reno's at home haven't had a real chance at the forums til today. I meant to show youse my new cat things OH's lovely Mum got for me last Saturday. an aviator cat and dog S&P shaker set a cat clock. Not a keep...

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cat Meets Sticky Paper

There's annoyed, and there's annoyed, and Dewey the cat has both types covered.It's discovered sticky paper, and really isn't happy about. Dewey thrashes and writhes, but nothing helps.Once you've finished commiserating with Dewey, click through for ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Time-Lapse of Sunbathing Cat

A time-lapse video of a cat sunning itself in a three square foot patch of bed has racked up 400,000 views on YouTube in 48 hours.We're all for the wonder of kittens, but the mass appeal of this one is eluding us slightly.Once you've slapped your for...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SQUIRT GETS WET

Hi guys....cant help myself still overcome with my new baby foal so i had to give you an update..promise to not drive everybody crazy..Melbourne"s weather is not being kind to the baby..poor little squirt ( new nickname) is pretty much not seeing any...

100_3422.JPG
Group details
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
Members (121)