Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ADDI Knitting Needles

Does anyone use this brand of knitting needles? I bought several pairs many years ago and they are still going strong. However I have lost 1 pair of needles and want to replace them. I have done a search of ADDI on eBay and have come up with the ones...

Genuine Louis Vuitton bags?

Bag 1 Bag 2 bits more bits last one Are these bags genuine? Would appreciate some advice as the friend that gave these to me to sell doesn't know either and after my last experience selling a Luis Vuitton bag about 2 years ago i am put off. Was genui...

Label Identification

It's been suggested that I post this Question on this Forum - so apologies to those people who have been helping me on the General Selling Forum if they read it again. I am trying to identify this label. No initials, No Style no, nothing on the Care ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Knitting Yarn

I have used a knitting wool/yarn that is like a string of pom pom's, love using it and wanted to see if I can buy a bit cheaper on eBay than in the stores. Any one out there know what it is actually called?? A bit similar to the 'giggles' brand but t...

Sewing -(shirring)

Hi, I'm planning to make my 11 year old niece a dress with shirring front and back and tie straps but it's been so long since I sewed these for my own girls I've forgotten the measurements. Can someone please tell me what width I need to shir, I vagu...

STAMPIN UP BAG CONVENTION 2011

Hi All, I am trying to find a STAMPIN UP BAG in fact there are 2 that were at the STAMPIN UP CONVENTION 2011 - AUSTRALIA. I am wishing to purchase the both of them. Is anyone out there in the big EBAY world that knows or has one and wishes to sell th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful