Daily saved searches

Each day I check the daily saved search for Collectable Badges and Patches ... now it is populated with Christmas and Halloween stuff I have no interest in ... it would be great if the sellers were excluded from the 'collectables' category!!!!

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Daily saved searches

This is to let you know, that this morning I have spoken with the EBAY Tech team about the issue.  It was caused by sellers listing in multiple categories.  The problem has been rectified.
I also made mention of the untoward/unhelpful comments made by others on this thread. 

Thanks to the politeness and support of the EBAY staff I can continue my search via the collectables category.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Hey Stawks, from the OP - "I also made mention of the untoward/unhelpful comments made by others on this thread. "

I kinda wish I hadn't bothered responding to the OP...............😎

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

eBay staff do not even care enough to read here

They do however read from scripts/prompts pre- written for them and are instructed to tell customers what they want to hear

You were very lucky they were actually helpful

Most people are given misleading information or told things will be fixed that never are

Good to know you won't need members help with any future issues though 

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

images (6) - 2022-09-30T131127.174.jpeg

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Hey Stawks, from the OP - "I also made mention of the untoward/unhelpful comments made by others on this thread. "

I kinda wish I hadn't bothered responding to the OP...............😎 

I never responded after they came back and spewed more unintelligable garbage  rejected our answers completely.

Never mind all good.  Lots of BBLs added to I'm sure, and no help forthcoming in the future.

Funniest bit?    ebay's Tech Team rectifying it immediately.

As far as I'm aware you can list in multiple categories - you're the one paying for it.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply