Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

vintage GWS rins-an-dry 1949 with instruction booklet VGC market?

an elderly friend has a GWS (Grenfall W Smith) rins-an-dry trademarked 1949 with instruction booklet etc which was in working order when last used.... has offered it to museums etc who already had one.I'd offered to sell it for her, saw one on gumtre...

Would like some help in determining what a James Kent Old Foley breakfast set would be worth

I have just bought through auction a James Kent Old Foley breakfast set comprising of tray, small condiments bowl,small teapot, cup, toast rack and small milk jug. It has Old Foley written in cursive writing above a James Foley Staffordshire stamp wi...

Resolved! bone is splitting on older ornament - can I halt it splitting further?

Hi there, I have a small collection of older bone medicine holders from Lombok. They are stored in a cardboard box wrapped in a bit of tissue, but I looked at them tonight and one is splitting open down one side. Is there anything I can do to halt th...

Identify vase

I am looking for help to identify this Chinese vase.It is quite heavy and 33cms. in height.There are no markings on the base. I would like to know if it has any age, or just made yesterday.Your help in the past has been much appreciated.I thank you i...