What in the HECK happened to the boards??? If this is a new format IT SUCKS!!!

lja440
Community Member

Is this a new format or is my computer on the fritz?

I also notice that it says that I registered 6 minutes ago (I have been on these boards over a decade) and that this is my first post (Instead of the thousands of posts I have actually written).

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: What in the HECK happened to the boards??? If this is a new format IT SUCKS!!!

You are logged in to the Australian forums.  I think our board looks OK,  maybe you are looking at it upside down

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Re: What in the HECK happened to the boards??? If this is a new format IT SUCKS!!!

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Maybe log out of the Australian boards and log back into the US boards where you are registered.  They may be more to your liking....and you may find your missing posts.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

You're from the US so probably our boards do look different.

Anything new is always a bit of a challenge to get used to, but these boards are not too bad... once you do get used to the layout.Smiley Happy

You should stick around, you'd probably like it here. No harm in having 2 boards you visit. There are other Americans here (on community board more often)

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I'm logged to the AU forums, as usual, but the screen view is not as usual. It is not quick to negotiate and is set out as if for a child. Lots of space and big print.

If anyone can advise a way to return to what I assume is now the 'classic view' of the boards, I'd be very grateful. Just not sure how I'll ever find a reply to this.

I need to find a safe place to scream (the neighbours don't need to hear my pain)

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

paper-jack, you're stuck with these 'new and improved' boards.

They have been implemented ' to enhance your ebay experience'

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Another eBay 'enhancement' to disengage their customers even further.  Same mods that Australia Post did some time ago and their Community Forum no longer exists... I wonder why ?

Well I won't be hanging out here much in future, just too hard to contribute and help users.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

There is a name I recognize, I have not been on these boards for 15 years are any of the old posters still around? 

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I did used to post here under a few aliases a long time ago.
But then I had a few things I wanted to say.
So long ago now, who remembers --- not me.  🙂

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Waves frantically to Margo  

imastawka_1-1632562778884.gif

imastawka_0-1632562741595.jpeg

Roll call on CS, Margo

Roll call 2021 - The eBay Community

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply