BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,233
Latest reply
98,232 REPLIES 98,232

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Just popped in to say goodnight - bit pushed for time.  Matt & kids have just left after Matt got the new broadband plan connected.  (Sons come in handy richo).  Now have to go down and get this icing so I can get onto that early in the morning.  We have a big family tomorrow night and have to start a trifle tonight as well.

Commiserations purple.  Good your visit went well though and your off up there again on Sunday.

Did your clothes shrink as well jv Smiley Very Happy.  I know if I went on a cruise, mine would.

Goodnight all .... catch you tomorrow.

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 17811 of 98,233
Latest reply

Morning blokes and sheilas.

PH--in the wars--how did you manage to fall down some stairs?

Early garage sale at 7am-getting ready atm.

Fishing on Sunday if the weather is kind.

Enjoy your day everyone................................................................Richo////.

Message 17812 of 98,233
Latest reply

thAQUFIHWE.jpg

Message 17813 of 98,233
Latest reply

Top of the morning everyone:)

Sandy i have several lots of different sized clothes lol.....the OH hasnt worked that out yet 🙂

Blowing a gale here heading out for a big white elephant sale at one of the churches:)  might find something lol

Have a great morning crew is working next door hes got them working 6 days a week so no peace and quiet

Have a top day everyone:)

Message 17814 of 98,233
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning Richo, Sandy, JV, Purple, Stawka, Tezza, everyone.  Purple you duffer, must be painful, hope you get it fixed quickly.

It is a beautiful day here in my unit, hehehe,  and, on my phone too, have a great folks////

Message 17815 of 98,233
Latest reply

Good morning all Cat LOL

Purps , you poor thing ....sending you huge healing (((( hugs ))))) 

very busy , deciced I should start packing today , cant put it of any longer

Yes I have a list ( sort off) throw it all on the bed and think about it ...have alook everytime I walk past and add to pile as needed  LOL

The most important thing is to remember the passports and credit cards I reckon Smiley Very Happy

If you cant be nice , go away and annoy someone else
Message 17816 of 98,233
Latest reply

Good morning richo, Linda, jv, purple, stawka and Tezza.  Bit more awake now.

Hope richo is finding an OMG amongst all the gs's.

lol at the different sizes jv.  I must admit I still haven't got rid of the 2kgs I put on in Mildura but I've got my eating a bit more under control now and always walk for the diabetes.  Good you're getting away next week.

Enjoy your unit Linda Smiley Very Happy.  No doubt your girls will be around to make sure you're OK.

Purple could be at the William Angliss by now.  Should feel a lot better once it is secure.  Did you fall down the stairs dead drunk (joke) Smiley LOL.

Waves to stawka (probably still in bed) and Tezza (probably finishing off her holiday shopping).

I have just walked into town to get the colouring for this icing and a flower arrangement gift for the bbq hosts tonight.  It is their anniversary and her birthday.  Off to get this icing out of the way.

Have a good one ...

Message 17817 of 98,233
Latest reply

Arvo blokes and sheilas.

You will all recall that last Thurs -when i picked up the car my young bloke said i will need insurance.

Told him i would get around to it in the next few days (like having a morning walk).

He got on his phone and organised some cover

Well every thing went ok at the gs and did some shopping.

Til.....waiting at a set of traffic lights.......foot slipped from holding the brake on.

---onto the accelerator and rammed the back of a late model..Audi......mumble mumble.

-----thats my morning story......................................Richo////.

Message 17818 of 98,233
Latest reply

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gifMornin' everybody. Sandy was right,  2 hours ago, I was still in bed,  lol

Hope the icing works out better today.

Purps,  hope the pain is better today.  Foot up,  get Greg to wait on you again.

Tezza, better get that case packed pretty soon.

Richo, what an old phart's mistake that was.   The old  'my foot slipped'  excuse.

See what happens when the car is your own?  Just as well the young fella got

that insurance sorted.   And an Audi of all things!!

Time for a look around the boards..........

smiley nice day.gif

Message 17819 of 98,233
Latest reply

Just bad luck richo - did you do much damage to either car?  Just as well that son of yours is on the ball.

Wish I could sleep like that stawka.  Usually up by 7 these days which is good to what it used to be - but then, that's 6 when we have no no daylight saving.  Not as early as richo though.  Wonder if the alkarm/bladder alarm will get a bit later as richo's built in alarm clock realizes he doesn't need to get up so early.

Icing is on - just need to make some templates and do some piping (maybe tomorrow for the piping).  Need to do the template as I have to do that bit while the icing is still nice and soft.  Also need to make an anniversary card - I think.  If I'm lucky, there will be one in the box.

Lunch is finished - back to work.  Need to whip some cream for the trifle soon.  Does a woman's work ever end? Smiley Very Happy

Message 17820 of 98,233
Latest reply