Barnaby Joyce questioned about relationship with former staffer

Barnaby Joyce questioned about relationship with former staffer, says he's 'not proud' of marriage breakdown

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-07/barnaby-joyce-speaks-about-new-relationship/9406352

Barny, Barny, Barny, i thought you were a nice boy?

Message 1 of 107
Latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Re: Barnaby Joyce questioned about relationship with former staffer

wrote:

Do any of you know personally the people concerned, if not it is really not your business to condemn.

We don't have to know them personally.

Barnaby Joyce is our Deputy Prime Minister, a man we are supposed to trust and admire for being a role model of honesty and responsibility.

How can we trust a man who is dishonest in his private life?

He is a very public figure and we have a right to judge bad behaviour of our so called leaders.

Thank goodness we live in a free country where everyone has a right to voice their opinion.

Erica

Message 11 of 107
Latest reply

Well said,  Erica.

Didn't take long for his 'domestic partner' to be changed on Wiki

A โ€œhigh-salaryโ€ digital and social media position was reportedly created for Ms Campion in the office of Nationals Senator Matt Canavan โ€” who previously served as Mr Joyceโ€™s chief of staff โ€” and wasnโ€™t filled in the months she left, the Daily Telegraphreported.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/questions-over-barnaby-joyces-former-staffer-vikki-campi...

Message 12 of 107
Latest reply

wrote:

wrote:

Do any of you know personally the people concerned, if not it is really not your business to condemn.

Barnaby Joyce is our Deputy Prime Minister, a man we are supposed to trust and admire for being a role model of honesty and responsibility.

He is a very public figure and we have a right to judge bad behaviour of our so called leaders.

Thank goodness we live in a free country where everyone has a right to voice their opinion.

Erica

Erica   .... You forgot to mention Integrity   

Message 13 of 107
Latest reply

wrote:

Well I sure ain't going to condone his behaviour   ..... For all I care, He can screw around  all he wants to, doing it behind his wife's back is another matter      ... or do you happen to think that's ok?

Message 14 of 107
Latest reply

wrote:

Wait a minute.   You're saying that if I knew them personally, It's OK to condemn them?

Surely if It were personal friends, I should keep my nose out of it?

It's the fact that they are public personalities and one an elected politician, that makes it our business.

Message 15 of 107
Latest reply

What he does in private does not make him a better or worse representative of his electorate. He'd already made it plain that his marriage was over before he ran for re-election. Would you all be so quick to point the finger if he was actally a female politician who strayed.

Message 16 of 107
Latest reply

wrote:

What he does in private does not make him a better or worse representative of his electorate. He'd already made it plain that his marriage was over before he ran for re-election. Would you all be so quick to point the finger if he was actally a female politician who strayed.

I disagree - what he has done shows him to be a weak, gutless, disrespectful

grubby individual who can't be trusted. He has betrayed his wife and children

for his own lust and desires. He announced that he had separated from his wife

not that he had been having an affair with a member of his own staff and was to

become a father to the child she was carrying. Female or male it makes no 

difference to my disgust. 

Message 17 of 107
Latest reply

@lind9650wrote:

wrote:

Erica

Which is a good reason why B. S. should not be leader of a major party and potential prime minister until he has been cleared of the rape allegations made against him. After an extensive police investigation, the public prosecutor has only stated that after such a length of time there is not enough evidence to proceed to a full trail. The matter has only been set asside with the potential to revisit it should further evidence come to light at a later time.

B. S. has never been cleared of the allegations, and has never taken the legal steps required to have the matter formally dismissed. It would be a national disgrace to have an elected prime minister formally charged with rape. As a Prime Ministerial asspirant, B.S. should take the required steps to have the matter formally tested and dismissed in court, or resign as leader of the Labor party.

Message 18 of 107
Latest reply

The claims made against Labor leader and Prime Minister aspirant Bill Shorten

These claims have been investigated by a team of police for over a year and the case was referred to the Public Prosecutor. ( only done when police believe there may be sufficient evidence to proceed to a full court trial. ) The Public prosecutor advised that partly due to the historical nature of the allegation, there was not enough evidence to proceed to trial. Should further witnesses or evidence come forward in the future the matter can be revisited. Shorton has never been cleared of the allegations and has consistently refused to have the matter tested in court, via defamation claims against the alleged rape victim. The fact that he is too afraid to undertake the legal action required to clear him of these allegations is concerning.

http://pickeringpost.com/story/-i-was-raped-by-bill-shorten-kathy/3798

Message 19 of 107
Latest reply

Haha. Larry Pickering and women.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Larry_Pickering
Message 20 of 107
Latest reply