COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD FOR EVERYONE

HI AND MANY THANKS FOR DROPPING BY TO CHECK OUT THE NEW COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD.

AM HOPING THAT PEOPLE OF ALL AGES ALL BACKGROUNDS ALL RACES WILL ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO DROP BY HERE AND GET SOME CONNECTION WITH LIKE MINDED SOULS.

LOVE TO SEE YOUR STORIES.......YOUR PHOTOS OF TRAVELS, CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, PETS , YOUR FAVOURITE RECEIPE ETC ETC

LOVE TO BASICALLY TAP INTO ALL THAT EXPERIENCE THAT IS OUT THERE......AND ABOVE ALL ELSE WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE POST THAT FEEL THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE TO A THREAD., IM SURE THAT SOMEONE ON THE THREAD IS GOING TO FIND VERY INTERESTING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

WE HAVE ALL AT SOME TIME BEEN BURNT BY THE FIRES OF HELL EITHER MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY..DURING SOMETIME IN OUR LIFE....SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SHARE SOMETHING THAT IS TROUBLING YOU OR HAS TROUBLED YOU I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET THE SUPPORT HERE:)

WELL EVERYONE IT IS OVER TO YOU......LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP GROW AND STRENGHTEN INTO A LOVELY BODY OF WORK OVER TIME:)
Message 1 of 9,423
Latest reply
9,422 REPLIES 9,422

Re: COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD FOR EVERYONE

Hugs to everyone and its been one of those days running around like a fly but have achieved a bit..........also looking at trading my car which is getting some very serious age about it:)

You all sound super busy...........and yes MIss a right thing trying to get heaps of washing done.

My cousin is still in ICU at the Hunter.......has had his eyes open a touch.........but its super hard yards...........they still have a massive property.........over 5 thousand acres with horses cattle and sheep and of course working dogs........very very luckily their retired farm manager has been able to be of enormous help but with 75 years under his belt certainly not able to do all the work that is needed.........people from surrounding areas have been helping and have a roster system in place........all in all very sad.......and a pretty bleak future for my cousin and of course his wife:(

HOping everyone is having a magic night:)
Message 5001 of 9,423
Latest reply

scatty51
Community Member
Hello to the thread:-x
Sorry about your skin lesions dame:-( Hope the lip is feeling better and you have graduated from a straw?:-x
jvh - I was in Armidale too last weekend! Perhaps we passed each other on the road!:-D I didn't see any koalas, but the countryside was lovely (though a bit dry). Stayed at a place out of Dorrigo LOL - it was about 30kms out along a very bad dirt road - and closer to Coff's than Dorrigo! But it was SO... peaceful! Spent a whole afternoon just watching cows!:-x
So sorry to hear about your cousin:-( but it sounds like the community is rallying around to help maintain the farm. Country people are like that - I wish more city people had the same ethos.:|
The community garden in my back yard is going really well - we are about to harvest our first crops - lettuce and bok choy! 4 households involved so far, and I'm the lucky one who gets to see it every morning!;-)
Waves to miss, zaidie, beanie, pj, kezza, purps, bella and everyone.
Message 5002 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good morning to the thread:)
Hopefully a nice day my way today the sun is trying to peep out:)
Hiya scatty:) yep managing without the straw now and the swelling has gone down a bit, I look pretty gross though, 2 of the dressings I am supposed to keep on have long gone though.
Will be glad to get the stitches out next week
I am off to brissie on sunday or monday so will not be able to get a bit dolled up as no make up or lippie lol
Jen, hope your OH and cousin are comfortable, life seems so unfair at times
Sending a big hug to miss, you really do cheer me up at times my dear, with your caring posts for everyoneโ™ฅ
Chatty gal, am missing you hon, hope everything is well in your household
Take care everyone and be kind to YOU
Rainbow gal as always darling thoughts of youโ™ฅ
Message 5003 of 9,423
Latest reply

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't popped in for a few days, busy here with bubs. Still making heads and tails out of the centrelink forms for carer payment. I seriously wish I didn't have to deal with it all, might be easier to get a job!!! I'm sure an employer will love it when I show up with two disabled girls that need supervising LOL LOL

Never mind what shall be shall be. Dame, hugs for what you have been through with your skin lesions. Hope they heal quickly:-x

Waves to everyone else.......:)
Message 5004 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good afternoon all!

Hi JVH exciting regards thinking of a new car! Any preferences? Sorry there wasn't better news regards your cousin - glad at least his wife is getting some much needed help. Fingers are crossed that he will rally!

Hi dame - glad the healing is continuing sounds so uncomfortable. Lovely you have a trip planned to brissie - beautiful city!

Scatty hello hello - sounds like you are still travelling and enjoying - way to go! Lovely to see you in here!

Bella had thought the centrelink business would have been behind you by now - sorry to hear it is still giving you grief! You are one very busy lady who does not need the frustration. ((hugs))

Pjbear thinking of you!

Hiya beani and zaidee and purple and everyone who pops in. Wishing everyone a great weekend. Bit under the weather here - stomach virus which am hoping is just a 24hr one lol.
Message 5005 of 9,423
Latest reply

Hello to the thread:-x
Sorry about your skin lesions dame:-( Hope the lip is feeling better and you have graduated from a straw?:-x
jvh - I was in Armidale too last weekend! Perhaps we passed each other on the road!:-D I didn't see any koalas, but the countryside was lovely (though a bit dry). Stayed at a place out of Dorrigo LOL - it was about 30kms out along a very bad dirt road - and closer to Coff's than Dorrigo! But it was SO... peaceful! Spent a whole afternoon just watching cows!:-x
So sorry to hear about your cousin:-( but it sounds like the community is rallying around to help maintain the farm. Country people are like that - I wish more city people had the same ethos.:|
The community garden in my back yard is going really well - we are about to harvest our first crops - lettuce and bok choy! 4 households involved so far, and I'm the lucky one who gets to see it every morning!;-)
Waves to miss, zaidie, beanie, pj, kezza, purps, bella and everyone.

Hi Scatty we were staying at the Alluna Motel.......nice place and very clean moved to Tenterfield on the Sunday.......always stay at the Golf Course there..........lovely and clean and the restaurant attached to Club does top notch meals........

The community garden sounds wonderful are there room for any fruit trees etc..........some do grow super well in large pots:)
Message 5006 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good morning to the thread:)
Hopefully a nice day my way today the sun is trying to peep out:)
Hiya scatty:) yep managing without the straw now and the swelling has gone down a bit, I look pretty gross though, 2 of the dressings I am supposed to keep on have long gone though.
Will be glad to get the stitches out next week
I am off to brissie on sunday or monday so will not be able to get a bit dolled up as no make up or lippie lol
Jen, hope your OH and cousin are comfortable, life seems so unfair at times
Sending a big hug to miss, you really do cheer me up at times my dear, with your caring posts for everyoneโ™ฅ
Chatty gal, am missing you hon, hope everything is well in your household
Take care everyone and be kind to YOU
Rainbow gal as always darling thoughts of youโ™ฅ

Hi Dame and your mouth sounds so painful.......hope that eases very soon for you

How is Mother handling the step dad health issues?
Message 5007 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good afternoon all!

Hi JVH exciting regards thinking of a new car! Any preferences? Sorry there wasn't better news regards your cousin - glad at least his wife is getting some much needed help. Fingers are crossed that he will rally!

Hi dame - glad the healing is continuing sounds so uncomfortable. Lovely you have a trip planned to brissie - beautiful city!

Scatty hello hello - sounds like you are still travelling and enjoying - way to go! Lovely to see you in here!

Bella had thought the centrelink business would have been behind you by now - sorry to hear it is still giving you grief! You are one very busy lady who does not need the frustration. ((hugs))

Pjbear thinking of you!

Hiya beani and zaidee and purple and everyone who pops in. Wishing everyone a great weekend. Bit under the weather here - stomach virus which am hoping is just a 24hr one lol.

HI Miss and i looked at heaps........couldnt get a good trade on mine so am going to let the kids have my car till they return to Canberra..........as a second car would come in super handy for them..........i have looked at for some time a little toyota echo..........one of our local pool building companies is getting rid of theirs.......just the size for running around in.........and we have the bigger car for travelling etc etc..........i think that is the way im going to go:)

Hope you have a very nice weekend and that its not too cold for you...........:)
Message 5008 of 9,423
Latest reply

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't popped in for a few days, busy here with bubs. Still making heads and tails out of the centrelink forms for carer payment. I seriously wish I didn't have to deal with it all, might be easier to get a job!!! I'm sure an employer will love it when I show up with two disabled girls that need supervising LOL LOL

Never mind what shall be shall be. Dame, hugs for what you have been through with your skin lesions. Hope they heal quickly:-x

Waves to everyone else.......:)

Oh Bella that sounds like a real pain dealing with all that paperwork..........i really dont know why a lot of these government type forms have to be such a pain........i really believe making jobs for more pen pushers:)

Have a nice weekend with the Family:)
Message 5009 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good afternoon all!

Pjbear thinking of you!

Miss hope the tummy bug is just 24 hours....sometimes a cold flat lemonade does help and re hydrates as well:)
Message 5010 of 9,423
Latest reply