COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD FOR EVERYONE

HI AND MANY THANKS FOR DROPPING BY TO CHECK OUT THE NEW COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD.

AM HOPING THAT PEOPLE OF ALL AGES ALL BACKGROUNDS ALL RACES WILL ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO DROP BY HERE AND GET SOME CONNECTION WITH LIKE MINDED SOULS.

LOVE TO SEE YOUR STORIES.......YOUR PHOTOS OF TRAVELS, CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, PETS , YOUR FAVOURITE RECEIPE ETC ETC

LOVE TO BASICALLY TAP INTO ALL THAT EXPERIENCE THAT IS OUT THERE......AND ABOVE ALL ELSE WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE POST THAT FEEL THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE TO A THREAD., IM SURE THAT SOMEONE ON THE THREAD IS GOING TO FIND VERY INTERESTING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

WE HAVE ALL AT SOME TIME BEEN BURNT BY THE FIRES OF HELL EITHER MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY..DURING SOMETIME IN OUR LIFE....SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SHARE SOMETHING THAT IS TROUBLING YOU OR HAS TROUBLED YOU I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET THE SUPPORT HERE:)

WELL EVERYONE IT IS OVER TO YOU......LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP GROW AND STRENGHTEN INTO A LOVELY BODY OF WORK OVER TIME:)
Message 1 of 9,423
Latest reply
9,422 REPLIES 9,422

Re: COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD FOR EVERYONE

I thought this friendly thread may be worth bumping 🙂

Message 9391 of 9,423
Latest reply

I bumped it too 🙂

Message 9392 of 9,423
Latest reply

A blast from the past.   Wow

I don't know you Kezza, but I'm glad you're doing ok by the sounds of it

Jv is on a cruise for a couple of months to Alaska

Message 9393 of 9,423
Latest reply

devil1.gif

Message 9394 of 9,423
Latest reply

OMG!

Seven years since this thread started. How times have changed? So many of the original posters are not here anymore. Reminds me of a time when this Friendship thread was very welcome as a change from a lot of arguing.

I was to scared to join in any conversation at that time, but I was an avid reader.

Am no more scared and hope this thread will be kept going.

Have a great day everyone.

catjumpErica.gif

Message 9395 of 9,423
Latest reply

Waves to Ima and Lind,

What happened to Dame anyone heard from her??

Im still in Townsville not much of a Winter this year a few weeks ago was cold and everyone dressed up like it was Antartica, lol

Spoiler
Spoiler
flower10.jpg
Message 9396 of 9,423
Latest reply

Waving to Lind and Kezza, hope this thread will keep going too.

waving7.gif

Message 9397 of 9,423
Latest reply

Waves to Tas also 🙂

Hope u enjoy my weather report, lol

Message 9398 of 9,423
Latest reply

I did indeed Iza ... expecting 0 degrees here tonight, I wish it would snow though.  Plenty of that on the mountains and in the highlands, just haven't got the time to get there yet.

Message 9399 of 9,423
Latest reply

@tasfleur wrote:

I did indeed Iza ... expecting 0 degrees here tonight, I wish it would snow though.  Plenty of that on the mountains and in the highlands, just haven't got the time to get there yet.

Here you go Tas.

Free Snow.jpg

Message 9400 of 9,423
Latest reply