Caitlyn Jenner

.....Jenner had the voice already, but needed the space. Sawyer gave it to her. Today, famed photographer Annie Leibovitz has given the same space in introducing Jenner to the world as Caitlyn. The Sawyer encounter left no doubt that when the time came, Jenner wanted to glam the living hell of out of the moment. Leibovitz, fabled chronicler of celebrity moments from a nude and pregnant Demi Moore to George W Bush's triumphant 9/11 war cabinet before the fall, delivered an arresting vision of Jenner that did what it needed to do: it demanded you look, and look further.

Why? Because the Jenner story is a million stories untold. And because these million stories need a champion. And because these million stories are blessed when the champion happens to be someone as famous, eloquent, honest and challenging to our pre-conceived ideas as Caitlyn Jenner.

More here .......

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-02/mcmahon-the-caitlyn-jenner-story-is-a-million-stories-untold/6...

I think it's a very well written and thought out article.,and I'm happy for Caitlyn Jenner. 

Caitlyn Jenner shared her Vanity Fair cover in the first tweet from her new account.

Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: Caitlyn Jenner

Hope I like Cailyn better then I liked Bruce, he was a idiot.

Message 2 of 56
Latest reply

I think he has made him self look like Jance Dickson.

Janice.jpg

Message 3 of 56
Latest reply

He looks better than Janice........... would love to see him on a runway.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 4 of 56
Latest reply

@siggie-reported-by-alarmists wrote:

Yes - at some airfield.

Message 5 of 56
Latest reply

I do admire him......   an Olympic Champion way back, and now the courage to become what he's always yearned to be.

It must be very hard living a life in a body that doesn't fit. 

Message 6 of 56
Latest reply

@cmcoins2000 wrote:

Yes - at some airfield.

ouch

Message 7 of 56
Latest reply

Ouch?? C'mon you want to see him??
Message 8 of 56
Latest reply

That photo looks nothing like him. It has to be airbrushed and doctored. I'm sure he hired an expensive publicity agent who is doing a great job, because I don't know a single person who cares one bit, yet it's everywhere.

I thought he looked like Rene Russo, who to me, also looks manish.

rr1.PNGrr.jpg

But this is actually him....

rr2.png

Message 9 of 56
Latest reply

Did Jenner get a boob job??
Message 10 of 56
Latest reply