Called my OH an Idiot today

I have never in nearly 50 years called my OH an idiot to his face. I did today, because he qualified. 

Message 1 of 54
Latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

I did laugh, up my sleeve though. I got away with calling him and idiot and that old 'told ya so'. Didn't want to push my luck. 🙂

Message 11 of 54
Latest reply

Geez Katy--would have stuck like baby pooh to a blanket...................Richo.

Message 12 of 54
Latest reply

gigglepuss.gif

I shouldn't laugh Katy, but oh my, that did remind me of the great pressure cooker sausage escape saga ... 

Glad the pressure cooker and everyone is okay though ....  Heart

Message 13 of 54
Latest reply

@pct001wine wrote:

Sadly deserved by the sound of it.  It's actually hard-wired in men's DNA that they struggle to listen to or accept direction, whether it's navigation or cooking Man Tongue

i dont think so. its rather a case of 'its technical so naturally cos i am male cant do it wrong'

my hubby is excellent in taking directions when driving and he can even make bread. without reading the manual of the breadmaker but by merely following my instructions how to use it. i only told him once how to do it.

Message 14 of 54
Latest reply

@katymatey* wrote:

I did laugh, up my sleeve though. I got away with calling him and idiot and that old 'told ya so'. Didn't want to push my luck. 🙂

poor buggah probably felt like a right nit, lol

Message 15 of 54
Latest reply

It's actually hard-wired in men's DNA that they struggle to listen to or accept direction, whether it's navigation or cooking

Just like it's hard-wired into a woman's psyche that a screwdriver is actually a cold chisel, and that it's OK to drive 10 miles to ask a mechanic why that little red oil light is on............Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 54
Latest reply

Smiley Very HappyI recall Pea & Ham soup on the vermiculite ceiling of the cooking room at school.

I saw a few burns when someone took off a radiator cap straight after driving for a few hours.

Is he the sort of  hubby that one has to clean up after he has cleaned up?

Bent knife tips - evidence of lack of screwdriver in the kitchen precint.

DEB

Message 17 of 54
Latest reply

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

It's actually hard-wired in men's DNA that they struggle to listen to or accept direction, whether it's navigation or cooking

Just like it's hard-wired into a woman's psyche that a screwdriver is actually a cold chisel, and that it's OK to drive 10 miles to ask a mechanic why that little red oil light is on............Smiley Wink

oh yeah and women cant park *rolls eyes*

Message 18 of 54
Latest reply

@lloydslights wrote:

Smiley Very HappyI recall Pea & Ham soup on the vermiculite ceiling of the cooking room at school.

I saw a few burns when someone took off a radiator cap straight after driving for a few hours.

Is he the sort of  hubby that one has to clean up after he has cleaned up?

Bent knife tips - evidence of lack of screwdriver in the kitchen precint.

DEB

no. he is the sort of husband who washes the dishes every day and then wipes over the stovetop and the surfaces in the kitchen.

he is the sort of husband who cleans up after i cooked.

he is the sort of man who replaces toilet paper rolls, sweeps away his droppings and carries all the shopping bags. i can even send him to the supermarket and he comes back with the things i wanted.

no he is not gay i have tested that many times.

i think it has something to do with intelligence, devotion and being treated as a human being instead of being treated as 'an idiot because he is male'.

treat someone like an idiot and he will act like an idiot.

Message 19 of 54
Latest reply

...sweeps away his droppings

Can't hit the litter box, eh?  Cat Embarassed

oh yeah and women cant park *rolls eyes*

Well, we already know that.........

Message 20 of 54
Latest reply