Can you drink your boss under the table.

Latest news a boss is handing out bonuses to any employee who can drink him under the table lol

What a boss I will work for him. Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Might be a trick to weed out the drinkers...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

I can drink most females under any table. Maybe not you tho Margo lol...

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

I don't think I'd like to work for a boss who wants me under a table.   And what sort of bonus? A course at AA?

DEB

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Would you dare? I worked with men that wouldn't beat our boss at Golf.

DEB

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Time we stopped lauding drinkers and drinking to excess as an acceptable thing? until our teens and young people learn that excess alcohol is no longer an acceptable reason for misbehaviour.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

azure not everybody that drinks is a nasty drunk many people get happier, nor does everyone misbehave .

Hey Martini maybe we could have a comp one day I have to have a handicap though cause I am older than you. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Agree Azure 100%...about time drinking in such a manner was not given any publicity.

Mnay  thought it ok that Bob Hawke skolled  a beer but not so for MP Andrew Laming. Double standards. Neither was ok

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

What sort of message is it to the young ones.........

When people make these suggestions, they should stop and think what sort of message they are putting out.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

And rarely do heavy drinkers ever think they have a problem 😞

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply