Latest reply
10,120 REPLIES 10,120

Re: Cat_mioux's new home

:-x

Message 7561 of 10,121
Latest reply

((freddie)) :-x

She-ele I actually bought a box of Favourite's chocolates (they were half price lol) so I'll celebrate when I get home from work tonight. whoohooo! :^O

Cuddlybunny I wish there was something we could do. I'm hoping a big hug and knowing we all care so much for you helps a little.

:-x :-x :-x

A lovely thank you card arrived in the mail yesterday from M and Sally and little Ava thanking everyone for the 'unique gifts' we sent. On the front of the card is a photo of the three of them. Oh I wish I could post the photo, they are such a beautiful family but I'm not allowed to. :^O  PS Although I was naughty and sent dtrh a photo of Sally and Ava ]:)

less than 2 weeks to my holidays.. counting down

Higs and hugs to all!

Message 7562 of 10,121
Latest reply

Oh I forgot to mention Mr Ex sent my daughter an email that said "Your mum hasn't replied to my text so maybe she has a new number but can you ask her if she wants some photo's .. blah blah blah".

My daughter emailed back:

"No thanks"

:^O

Does he not think I'm not replying because he lied to me, cheated on me, called me crazy when I asked if he was having an affair, threatened to hit me, took half the furniture, left without saying goodbye  ..?

Err .. nope, he thinks I'm not getting his texts and emails.

*rolling eyes*

Message 7563 of 10,121
Latest reply

Good god I really dislike if a man acts like that, Cat.  Like it's not conceivable to them that they have done something stupid!?  Sheesh!  * shakes head *.

You're a bigger and better person for getting through this.  (OH! And I dont mean 'size wise'!!)  :-x

Message 7564 of 10,121
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

:-x:-x

Message 7565 of 10,121
Latest reply

aussie_shoppa_holic
Community Member

๐Ÿ™‚

Message 7566 of 10,121
Latest reply

Morning all (or afternoon, as the case may be) (((:-x)))

Message 7567 of 10,121
Latest reply

Happy Friday everyone, hope you all have a good weekend! X

Photobucket
Message 7568 of 10,121
Latest reply

:-x:-x:-x

Photobucket
Message 7569 of 10,121
Latest reply

bizzylizzy_daisy
Community Member

The elephant is finished, will send it on to Jill on Monday to send it on to you........Hope it brings you much luck, peace and happiness cat_mioux....

Message 7570 of 10,121
Latest reply