Chemist Warehouse

Advertising items on sale in their online catalogue take your order and money then days later email you to say they don't have the stock due to unexpected delay. This is happening far too often.

Vent over Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Chemist Warehouse

I wonder if I can get what you want or at least have a look & see if they've got it?
Message 11 of 40
Latest reply

They do if your order is under a certain amount Deb, I usually double up when they have a good special. Their savings are worth waiting for your order I just felt like a Friday night whine. Woman LOL

Message 12 of 40
Latest reply

Awww thanks Deb, I still have over a weeks supply left thanks for offering ♥

Message 13 of 40
Latest reply

Lol . I feel like a bit of a whine too .OH is watching football, AGAIN
Message 14 of 40
Latest reply

Freddie if you ever need anything from there let me know
Message 15 of 40
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

We have 4 Chemist Warehouse stores within reasonable travelling distance...two of them more accessable for parking than the other two.

Occasionally they have sold out of specials in the stores but I can still get it on line....I have never had to wait for an online order or miss out on anything.

On several occasions I wanted a large order (buying for several family members) and knew I would not be able to get to a store for nearly a week.   Ordered online, free postage and it arrived before I would have been able to get to a store.

Message 16 of 40
Latest reply

I should have named this thread

What Cheeses You Off!

Why do Banks put a hold on a Bank Cheque? You can't get the cheque without handing over the money for the amount of the cheque, so why do they put a hold on it? I banked a bank cheque Wednesday morning and it's still not available.Woman Mad

Message 17 of 40
Latest reply

Once upon a time when the world wasn't so greedy,

you could cash a bank cheque,  there and then, on the spot!

Now they hang on to it, so they can get 3 days interest on the world market.

Message 18 of 40
Latest reply

You used to get a Justice of Peace service at our local Chemists. Now they've all been franchised, that's fallen by the wayside.

Message 19 of 40
Latest reply

No wonder they are making billions greedy so and so's that's why elderly people hide money in their homes, they don't trust Banks.

Message 20 of 40
Latest reply