Diary of our stinking Govt.

As it's more than 100 days now, it has been suggested that a new thread was needed.  The current govt has been breaking promises and telling lies at a rate so fast it's hard to keep up.Woman Happy

This below is worrying, "independent" pffft, as if your own doctor is somehow what? biased, it's ridiculous. So far there is talk of only including people under a certain age 30-35, for now. Remember that if your injured in a car, injured at work or get ill, you too might need to go on the DSP. They have done a similar think in the UK with devastating consequences.

and this is the 2nd time recently where the Govt has referred to work as welfare???? So when you go to work tomorrow (or tuesday), just remember that's welfare.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-20/disability-pensioners-may-be-reassessed-kevin-andrews/5400598

Independent doctors could be called in to reassess disability pensioners, Federal Government says

The Federal Government is considering using independent doctors to examine disability pensioners and assess whether they should continue to receive payments.

Currently family doctors provide reports supporting claims for the Disability Support Pension (DSP).

But Social Services Minister Kevin Andrews is considering a measure that would see independent doctors reassess eligibility.

"We are concerned that where people can work, the best form of welfare is work," Mr Andrews said at a press conference.

Message 1 of 17,615
Latest reply
17,614 REPLIES 17,614

Re: Diary of our stinking Govt.

perhaps you should read the article I posted about andrew Bolt having to publicly apologise to the woman he accused of lying about the wall puching incident

Message 13181 of 17,615
Latest reply

idlewhile
Community Member

To quote your puppet master,

comedy double act how wonderful Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Message 13182 of 17,615
Latest reply

In his past, Tony Abbott was charged with indecent assault after groping a female activist on the upper part of her leg, and between her legs, while she was on stage in front of an audience of over 200 people debating student unions.

Was this an attempt to humiliate a woman who dared to stand up for something she believed in?

In 2004 Abbott dismissed this as a long time ago… It’s part of the Abbott story – it is not part of the Abbott present – well so what?

Abbott here is Not denying the incident took place, he is just saying that it took place in his past.

https://turnleft2013.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/tony-abbott-charged-with-indecent-assault-he-must-step...

Message 13183 of 17,615
Latest reply

abbott and shorten or abbott and hockey??

Message 13184 of 17,615
Latest reply

I'll leave you to your pet site.

Message 13185 of 17,615
Latest reply

@idlewhile wrote:

@alexander*beetle wrote:

@idlewhile wrote:

Prove it.

And "flew his fists into a wall" OMG Man LOLMan LOLMan LOLMan LOLMan LOLcouldn't you find another more horrific descriptor, "Flew his fists into a wall"  laughable, I wonder if he "hurt the poor wall", not like the young girl Shorten ruined though is it? a lot differernt to "hurting a wall" to raping a young girl isn't it?

Idlewhile you are obviously very angry about this and if you have evidence that the police and authorities do not have,  perhaps you need to take that back to the police for further investigation. Otherwise your comments are purely malicious. 

I didn't utter the ludicrous "flew his fists into a wall" so one wonders why you are "flying" to the defence of a post I was addressing.

As for the angry remark you so impetuously tag me with in your undignified haste to admonish me? you don't know me do you? you have no idea what i'm feeling do you? you just want to inflame a response from me which I'm sorry to inform you that all you'll get from me is a guffaw Robot LOL

It was not my intent to inflame. No I don't know you and I have no idea what you are feeling. I don't bait people, that is not what I do. Not everyone is out to hurt and belittle. I  just believe that people can't maliciously defame someone with no evidence. It is as simple as that. And by your comments it appeared that you knew more than most. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Photobucket

Message 13186 of 17,615
Latest reply

hi Boris  Smiley Happy

nice to see you back here posting, I hope we see more of you

Message 13187 of 17,615
Latest reply

It looks like a Pyongyang remake of Gwyneth Paltrow's movie Sliding Doors in here !

Woman LOL

Message 13188 of 17,615
Latest reply

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/middle-australia-will-suffer-most-from-pension-changes-sa...

Middle Australia will suffer most from pension changes, says Industry Super Australia

The number of Australians expected to be worse off in retirement is set to boom, with some facing a 10 per cent cut to their overall income following the government's proposed pension changes. 

That is the argument of Industry Super Australia, which estimated middle income Australians would be dealt the heaviest blow - losing more than $100,000 over their retirement period if changes to the asset test get the green light. The Federal government is looking to tighten pension qualification tests in a move that has drawn criticism from across the superannuation industry. 

Analysis by Rice Warner, which was engaged by ISA, found that the number of new retirees affected by the proposed changes will more than double from one in three retirees today, to around seven in 10 by 2055.

Message 13189 of 17,615
Latest reply

I don't understand why people keep throwing mud over the Shorten allegations when clearly they were dismissed.  You can't hold people accountable for false allegations against them. If anything she should be charged because too many lives are ruined through false allegations. As far as I am concerned its put to bed unless new evidence comes to light then of course the police should reinvestigate under the right circumstances.

As for Pell, whether we like it or not the allegations are allegations until proven otherwise.  The fact is they are not proven at this point.  Having said that I do believe he has an obligation to front the Royal Commission and face his accusers.  It saddens me that so many people have under gone horrific abuse at the hands of priests and other people in our community.  I tend to believe there is a greater judgement awaiting the guilty than we can ever dish out on this earth. Hopefully though the victims see justice for the crimes committed against them, but even then it can never give back what has been taken.  My heart goes out to each and every one of them.

Message 13190 of 17,615
Latest reply