Importance of pink bats commission as opposed to Child abuse commission?

Is it a Catholic thing that would make a government take 12 million from the Child abuse commission and give it to the pink bat commision, or is it just an Abbott thing?

They should be putting more money into catching those flea's who hid behind the church to abuse little kids not less.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Importance of pink bats commission as opposed to Child abuse commission?

As per the thread title I thought it was about pink bats

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

Funny you should mention this because I read an article about this just recently.

Article was saying that 'pink batts' sounds innocuous. Soft easy work that anyone can do. Like something not dangerous and certainly no something that can kill you.

Wheras by using words like thermal insulation or sarking or foil insulation, the task suddenly sounds more technical and more likely to require someone who has had professional training.

The other thing is that the media continuously fails to mention that the contractors did not follow Australian Standards (which cover our building inductsy) despite knowing what the Australians Standards are that relate to the installation and despite the all packaging on the products being labelled with information saying that the products were to be laid in compliance with Australian Standards.

The whole royal commission sage is the height of hypocrisy when they've hired a person who has to appear in court action pursued by shareholders of a previous company he was CEO of as the new CEO of NBN Co.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

It is an open attack on the ALP, the liberals have no regard for worker's safety, at least 4 Miners have died this year alone - where is the commission? 

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply