It is so quiet here...

mloreason
Community Member
I can't believe how quiet it is here. I remember years ago we predicted that the board would one day have so few members left that it would end up like this. At the time it seemed almost ridiculous.

Anyway, hello to anyone who remembers the good old days. I hope some of you are still around.
Message 1 of 712
Latest reply
711 REPLIES 711

Re: It is so quiet here...

I have mentioned that you've had old CWs on here already.

You just didn't recognise them

Image result for smiley question mark animated

Message 391 of 712
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
But how am I supposed to work out who they are? Also I'm not looking for every old chinny some of them used to hate my guts. lol
Message 392 of 712
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
I don't know who you used to be. Are you an old chinny? Did you hate me? 🙃
Message 393 of 712
Latest reply

No.  I'm not a chinny.    Although I am old. 

I forget which thread it was that you started, but someone said they were an old chinny.

I'm sure of it.     And lotsa peeps have changed dresses since those days.

Image result for smiley change dresses animated

Message 394 of 712
Latest reply

Congratulations Catty. Being a Grandmother is just the best thing in the world.

Wi regard to Christmas time birthdays: I have one child on Boxing Day ,one the day after and one on 3rd January

Message 395 of 712
Latest reply

Congrats Cat that is great news, I am pretty sure I am an old CW I have been on ebay since 2003 and on the boards (mainly lurcking) since 2010.  I never really paid much attention to the name of the boards 🙂

One of my friends was born on Christmas day and she said when she was growing up her family always used to celebrate her birthday in the morning and then Christmas in the afternoon.

Message 396 of 712
Latest reply

Thanks for congrats folks ♥

Hiya Maincoon 0/

I had my son just a couple of days before Xmas. I didn't want to spend Christmas in the hospital so I discharged us both Christmas Eve. They made me sign a 'waiver' before they let me go. He was a big strapping 8.5kgrammer and I was doing fine but I look back and wonder how brave I was going it alone with my first baby!

Message 397 of 712
Latest reply

for your sake i hope you mean pounds and not kg Smiley Surprised

Message 398 of 712
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
Where is notforsale?

Where is joh?

Come back you two. I miss your posts.
Message 399 of 712
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
My assistant will be along soon to update the countdown. I've forgotten where we're up to again. 🙃
Message 400 of 712
Latest reply